this guy will do anything for a float

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Oscar wrote:It matters not whether you are supremely intelligent or as thick as pig shit, If you suffer from gambling addiction you will lose your money regardless.
not every addict loses, they may not win much or break even lots of the time, but they are still addicted, intelligent people as well, they would be far better putting effort into some thing more productive, the thing they actually lose the most of is time.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I know what you're saying Rich, but the guy was playing shit and betting singles the whole time - if I was betting like him I wouldn't even bother. What are you gonna win from singles?

Obviously he's an addict and an addict is an addict at the end of the day but there is something fundamentally wrong in this programme when you see the guy is feeling like he earned something when he puts money in that envelope for his wife - he didn't win that money, he STOLE it. Had this story been well thought out, he'd a WON the money he put in the envelope, not stolen it but stolen afterwards. The whole story was a load of shit to be honest.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Ruler of The World wrote:I know what you're saying Rich, but the guy was playing shit and betting singles the whole time - if I was betting like him I wouldn't even bother. What are you gonna win from singles?

Obviously he's an addict and an addict is an addict at the end of the day but there is something fundamentally wrong in this programme when you see the guy is feeling like he earned something when he puts money in that envelope for his wife - he didn't win that money, he STOLE it. Had this story been well thought out, he'd a WON the money he put in the envelope, not stolen it but stolen afterwards. The whole story was a load of shit to be honest.
if theres a bet the bookies least like to take is a win single, esp at the wrong prices. If your ever going to be restricted this is the first type of bet you will be allowed reduced stakes on.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

so he basically thought to have stole £20k+ of diamonds and he gets beat up?! fuck that he should be shot
justice For The 96
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Exactly, you would get shot for that, 100%! Beaten up, lol - didn't even look like a bad beating!
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

" what are you gonna win from singles? " fuckin hilarious lolllllll :) )))))
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

your pub ever been turned over?
Jack bauer
Roll_With_It_Russ

anfield road wrote:so he basically thought to have stole £20k+ of diamonds and he gets beat up?! fuck that he should be shot

if someone owes you money the last thing you would want to do is shoot them, a sure fure way of not getting any money recovered.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i disagree, it's as much about making a statement to any other would be welchers, however you would imagine a brutal kicking as a warning beforehand.
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

bet 99.9% are like that on here - anyway that was funny as f*ck.
Mr x Mr Y
richy657

Post by richy657 »

trev n john painter n decorater
Scott

Post by Scott »

richy657 wrote:trev n john painter n decorater

Just snapped it up on Itunes for £5.99 :)
Cobwebs 👆
richy657

Post by richy657 »

lol scott , fuck fuck fuck fuck , why is it the more you say it the less you can do it! some great lines in that film