EA

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

EA

Post by thecannonball89 »

Is it me or have things took a very bad turn for the worse, So many people at it at the same time, Machines getting maybe a day before another player checks it. Fire is so bad atm pubs are one hit wonders thats if you even manage to get on the fruit.
Went into a pub last week brought a beer got 70 box, back round flicker was shocked. Went yesterday the lanlady was not happy to see me, Got on the fruit small raise, All eyes on me.Barred next visit no doubt. Going to wait until after xmas then train to london for a 3 day a week. Cant do this area anymore its so bad. Barred from 31 pubs in lowestoft and basicly every pub in great yarmouth and areas around yarmouth. Just playing barcrests now on, Cant be doing with perfects and mists always stone. Very lucky to find a 50 pot on anything now days.
thecannonball89

1 in 20 food pubs have a playable fruit, But the state there always in makes them unplayable.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Theres a few pubs i'm treating every visit as my last, me and my mate hardly ever go into pubs together and we alternate the visit, theres pubs he can get in that i can't and vice versa, went in a pub yesterday and the machine was off, my mate said we'll ask him to turn it on, which is something i never do, and it was fine, a right 'living room' pub it was too, i'll be amazed if we get more than 3 hits, i'd sooner just not bother with these kind of pubs, trouble is i've not got that much stuff to play, i think we've all been spoilt since £70's came out, who knows what the future holds?
Cobwebs 👆
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

I don't know how some people attract so many problems. Maybe coastal areas are different... have to say round lowie and yarco everything I every come acoss has been battered
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Scott wrote:Theres a few pubs i'm treating every visit as my last, me and my mate hardly ever go into pubs together and we alternate the visit, theres pubs he can get in that i can't and vice versa, went in a pub yesterday and the machine was off, my mate said we'll ask him to turn it on, which is something i never do, and it was fine, a right 'living room' pub it was too, i'll be amazed if we get more than 3 hits, i'd sooner just not bother with these kind of pubs, trouble is i've not got that much stuff to play, i think we've all been spoilt since £70's came out, who knows what the future holds?
im the same.... got a dig it, in a living room pub.... if you done it more than once a week you would be barred instant
justice For The 96
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I don't get banned often, it depends on ur attitude and how long U take. Walk in like U deserve it n also without a work ethic to go by when questioned then ur in trouble. Not insulting U jack but even U know that if asked about a job ur screwed if they start digging. I work in agricultural equipment and spa is a builder so we mainly can talk to anyone, we went in for a p2 alien last year n landlord was a bit strange, we couldn't key it so took 2 it went iou for £40 so he gets arsey and says "you go round emptying these don't you?" I said what I did n spa said he was a builder. He then trys to "grill" spa with builders questions to which he answered all and then showed hum.a card that all builders have to be registered with......he then offers us a drunk ON THE HOUSE, Once they know U work like them then most will change their attitude. I was talking to someone at work a few weeks back n he was going to the doctors n I said "just come in at 10" n on the day he come in at half 7 n I start at half 8. I asked him why bother coming in for like 90 mins? He replied "can't afford to have time off" now this would be about £13 to him n I think of times I've won/lost 20 without even blinking.

Today with fruits the money has become easy and I think alot is taken for granted even by me. A 30 min "battle" on a perfect can reap you £50 or to others a 6 hour "battle" at work will reap you the same. That to them won't ever be " went to.work today and was there maybe 5mins and got £50 n left" U lose ur job ur fucked for potentially months, lose a pub U can at ur own will drive to another area. Its still harder to work than play fruit machines so it will get worse
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

main problem I have is, that people treat me like I am a horrible thief.... I dress normal, buy a beer in everypub and good manners ...... to be fair I aint being barred from anywere for a while.... although I am waiting a couple to say the horrible words.... its the police phoning cunts I hate
justice For The 96
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

yeah the police is one I hate, just ask em "how many tines have your locals lost a weeks wage in YOUR machine and had you arrested?"

I usually then go back and lose 20 quid n makes alot of difference. One place I went back n it give a natural gatw on 25p lol went for 80 so played it all back on quid built pot up n left it wound down from casual play n went back 4 days later n wrecked it, no heat changed up 100
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Change that, went to go play a couple of local machines, switched off. :-(
scottessex

Post by scottessex »

Headache
thecannonball89

Cant see me ever losing on a fruit on purpose leaving a high pot. Cant even leave a 30 pot on a mega for a day here. Another maybe bad thing i do i take every jackpot, But cant leave money behind, I have had a few pubs that i will murder the fruit for up to 18month and not get barred, Then the next pub i buy a expensive drink and even food, sit about then play the machine and get barred after 2 visits.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

The way I look at it is if someone else gets banned im sorted as I have patience in any pub and will talk em to death that they will beg me to play the bandit lol
ridye

Post by ridye »

Ironically the only pub I've been barred from is a Spoons for keying. But went back in the other day and the guy who barred me actually served me and didn't mention a thing, so seems like he has forgotten!

I was in a slightly fire pub the other day with a Crown Jewels though. The thought of collecting a £140 wasn't a great one, but luckily it had a note payout and I had a large supply of £10 notes at the time. Note payouts do have their advantages when the notey doesn't fuck up!
silent g

Post by silent g »

too many new release machines with not as good info :/
all the new tricks on dealers are not as good as the old tricks on dealers.
we need more cashpot machines with rips and 2stakes.

i know alot of players who are taking dents and just not making money,
i just go out 1 or 2 days a week on a quiet route then do a machine for whatevers in it once a week and get £150 - £350 out of that.

i dont think its too many players at the minute, i think its people in pubs cant afford to play the fruits, i go to pubs that have allways had high pots on perfects and mists and they dont really go up or down (unless everyone plays 25p).

ive slowed down now, now a part time player till things pick up, got a few other things going on too so not bothered.
near crimbo its worth getting a ferry to Belgium for baccy, people like to stock up on it, my mate made £7k in 2 months last christmas selling dutyfree's
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

ye silent, I have noticed that playing in the week is non existant round here these days...... and with me having a a bird and going to every liverpool game it becomes hard to dedicate my whole life to playing bandits like some do....

making a bag a week I would say still.... tbh I hate playing machines... the thought of going out all day playing makes me feel ill
justice For The 96