Skint

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Scott wrote:Travel.
yes and no, some don't like shitting on their door step, but often overlooked is the local money.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Scott wrote:Travel.
Yes of course thats the solution, but I really can't be bothered to travel! Anyway you start going in allsorts of other people's areas. Say if I started to travel to your area, then I'm sure you wouldn't be happy about the advice you have just given me!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Lads from Newcastle down to Brighton have been seen around here, not a lot you can do really.
Cobwebs 👆
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

True, which makes even travelling sometimes seem meaningless. Especially if you're following 2 or 3 lots of other players from different parts of the country around the whole day!
Roll_With_It_Russ

I remember the last time I went skint, got together a 5er, got on willhill poker, this is back in the day when they was with cryptologic, ran it up to £1200 the same day.

If only I could go back to that time and capitalise on the game at its peak.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

betchrider wrote:I'd look for a job with twins on the way anyway mate stability is key. I think kids need to see there parents work so they think its the norm and develop the same work ethic
I have got a few grand saved for when the twins are born, Still putting bits of money away each week for them, got every thing ready for them cots pram the lot. Just done my float in but the last thing i will do is break into there money :)
Roll_With_It_Russ

Whats the issue then if you have a few k saved away, if your no confident you can replace it, why bother with trying in the first place?
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Because there are far far bigger priorities than playing fruit machines.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Because there are far far bigger priorities than playing fruit machines.
thats not really the point is it though, the OP says they need money, that reason to go out and gamble. Sounds like that is their priority.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

logopolis wrote:Yes of course thats the solution, but I really can't be bothered to travel! Anyway you start going in allsorts of other people's areas. Say if I started to travel to your area, then I'm sure you wouldn't be happy about the advice you have just given me!
Scott, you know I've said this to you before but if you don't like east Anglia, move! It's not like you have many ties...

As far as playing somewhere else goes, you worry too much! I couldn't give a fuck whose toes I tread on (apart from close playing mates, which I don't have many), everywhere else is fair game.
Bored of the grind.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

should save jack!! its only going to get harder!!! winter is a tedious time
justice For The 96
ob

Post by ob »

Yes and unless some decent stuff starts coming out next summer won't look any better!!
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

redlinesman's emptier is still going strong
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

the chiefs just bought a new restaurant in the west end
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

admire the honesty jack ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , i haven't got time for players that reckon they make 400 everyday without fail ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i myself made 186 yesterday and was out from 7am to 1am for it ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and i consider that a great day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but jack , the regular amounts im making , i put down to travelling , and discipline

i think the territorial thing is getting worse though

some of you on here will know bik ,,,,,,,,,,, but for those that dont ,,,,,,,,, he's about 4ft10 and weighs 6stone lol ,,,,,,,,,, but he's got a heart of gold

he was in brum town centre the other day ,,,,,,,,,,, when two lads approachd him ( bik described them to me ,,,,,, as one thin asian calling himself ratty lol , the other black but italian looking black ?? with sunglasses on his head )

anyhow they demanded he fucked off out of brum ,,,,,,,,, and wanted to know how he knew flicker ( he was on a bootiy) ,,,,,,,,,,, when he said he was from leicester , ,,,,,,,, they said any leicester lads coming to brum again will be dealt with ,,,,,,,, bik asked if they were under sparrow

the asian lad said , ''fuck sparrow , im ten times worse than that cunt ''

hmmm ,,,,,,,, make of that what you will

i dont know em attall from that description , and haven't been to brum myself in two years ,,,,,,,, but apparently they knew me

?????????
Little discipline = BIG issue