3rd player to give up within a week....?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
king_conspiracy

3rd player to give up within a week....?

Post by king_conspiracy »

Yes thats right guys, off the back of my playing partner Snellys decision to quit the fruits I do believe i am going to do the same....

Must admit its a good time for me to do so.

Saturdays play was one of the best ever for me :-

Extremes Jolly Roger.... Rolled a £85! pound top off a 2 pound coin.

s16 dropped £25 off a pound.

£45 VIU streak off £5

£50 MS off Grandblaster Cash

£50 and a £75 off 2 Sub zeros, no more than a tenner staked on both occasions..

Then to the services.

Cash Stack JP, and a Cashpot Jp on PTT which PSEUDO REPEATED!

3 JPs off £30 on a TAW

£75 Standard 3 JP run on JITC Maygay

£50 Top on Most Daunting.

And about £100 off steals on various machines throughout the day.

Ended up well over £300 pound up.

And to cut a long story short (well kinda....) with these new changes, more barrings for Getting good wins, vendettas whatever, less punters playing.... I do believe im done.

Like Snelly said thanks to all your help guys, especially the likes off The legendary Vinyl, Mr red, Matty, N1cky, Mr BIG.....too many to name really.

Theres just not the money in it anymore i used to enjoy, and even the enjoyment is fading, fuck 50p a spin, no chance.....

Thanks Guys. (and thanks if you read this far)

A sad day for ....

King.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Good time to stop it would seem. I'm going to give it a while longer myself and see what happens, not in the mood for stopping yet.

What will you do if you see some munter feed £40 through something without a win though? Gamblers instinct says jump in surely! :D

Seriously though mate, nice one for stoppping the playing if you do so. Doesn't mean you all have to desert FC though! 8)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££KERCHING JUST ONE MORE POUND>>>>GOOD LUCK M8................
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
spa

Post by spa »

Good luck with that, do you think you're addicted?

Nice win BTW :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I understand your thinking King

I must admit i have cut down now, because of idiots saying 'i see your on my m/c's again'
To which i replied 'so what' and they did one

But i have a good job and get good money, so really dont need all the hassle off people like this
Yes the money i can make, comes in usefull to buy things for me and the missus

Went to majorca this year for free, from money i had won
Saved it for a few months and then paid straight out for it

But i dont see myself as a serious addict like the lot i see around me
I can go out on a weekend and not touch one
I play them cos i know them inside out and the chances of being massiveley down are slim
Yes i have been hammered before but i have my job to back up the loss

These people dont, so when they lose they need to get it back
So they will resort to moaning about you
Asking where you going, when your next out
This pisses me off
Btw i am not getting at people on here who play and dont have a job
I think its good if you can do this
I am talking about the smack heads near me looking to pay for their next hit :roll:

I just wanna go out and play a couple of m/c's for a bit of profit
Without the hassle
It is becoming hard to go out and not bump into them always moaning that i am out again

GET A LIFE
Sorry i am mad

Good luck King and Snelly all the best, its been a pleasure chatting and swapping info
I am sure you may still post from time to time
JG

Post by JG »

I know the sort. Scally petty crims with no social charm. Not the best of players. Desperate types. They should think outside the box OR just GET A BLOODY JOB!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I agree mr red. Also from me... good luck king and snelly! Its good what you are doing and i bet many of the people on here (Including myself) will find it hard to not touch one. Anyways best of luck, prob still see some posts on here and talk on MSN :D :D :D :D
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

good luck king.....
:wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
mashman

Post by mashman »

Why give up though?

Why not just play one day a week, or only when u see someone feeding a machine?

If you're making £300 in one day (maybe a great day), you can still make a nice sum per week. Machines is all about making some beer money for me. I have an okay job but like to have a drink on my day off, play the machines and hopefully a free night out.....only the pro's would think about "quitting" and getting proper jobs 8)
A fool and his money are easily parted
mjd

Post by mjd »

Good luck King!

Im quite dissappointed to hear about these fruit changes, but as its assisting a few of us to cut down then it cant really be a bad thing!

I play machines far too much aswell!!
boom
rocket

Post by rocket »

Good luck King.

I've considered it but to be honest I don't know enough about machines to have ever been a serious player - I like the fact that generally I can put 3 or 4 quid in a machine, or go halves with a mate, and have a bit of fun. On some machines with decent playability I like the fact that I can have an hours fun and at the end of it be maybe a couple of quid down or a couple of quid up. My problem is when I'm pissed I start to batter the things - it's only happened maybe two or three times but it does my nut in - I can throw 30 quid into a machine but play it like a total tool - take a win here, 2 quid there, this feature here and ultimately I end up chucking it all away.

Like I say, I don't do it so often but when I do I wake up feeling like shit the next morning - I'm a student, and that's money I can't afford to waste.

all the best,

Sam