Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

so it is decreed.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Is Mr SG in this clip? After seeing his pic in sure I've also seen one of him with a rather fetching belt that displays messages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arbdu8f3 ... ata_player
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Mongo Moo has nothing apart from a bizarre hatred to people who play fruit machines or
any other related device of that type also the group Slipknot, although I have a feeling he
is in someway connected to the fruit machine world, I just went to get his channel link as he's
been trolling You Tube for a while and it's saying it's closed.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

lol I was going the old lazy way and just typed it in

http://www.youtube.com/user/mongomoo
Pot-teaser

Post by Pot-teaser »

Hi I'm pot-teaser. I'm female and from the Cumbria area. I have recently started playing machines in my spare time. Looking for some useful hints and tips as I'm new to all this. :-)
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Pot-teaser wrote:Hi I'm pot-teaser. I'm female and from the Cumbria area. I have recently started playing machines in my spare time. Looking for some useful hints and tips as I'm new to all this. :-)
not seen many birds chassing out key bets , and staying until close back for doors. The only doors you are good for is getting the back ones smashed in
Pot-teaser

Post by Pot-teaser »

maverick69 wrote:not seen many birds chassing out key bets , and staying until close back for doors. The only doors you are good for is getting the back ones smashed in
Cheeky ! !
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

haha lol
tonytiger11

Post by tonytiger11 »

Hey there. I'm Tony, 32, from Leicester. Been playing machines since I was 8 years old. Got into them when I used to go on my summer holidays, was the biggest highlight of my year :) Seen them change over the years. I remember playing the Eachway Shuffles, and Eachway Nudgers, the Silver Shuffles, Lite-A-Nudges, Reel Crazy, all the old classics. Later on, during the early 90's they changed to the themed machines, produced by Maygay, the ones that had famous songs built into them, and were based on TV programmes and films. My favourites out of them were:

Pink Panther,
Cluedo,
Eastenders,
Coronation Street,
The Simpsons,
The Italian Job,
Fight Night,
On The Buses,
Fairground,
Gladiators,
Inferno,
Adders and Ladders.

There were many more but too many to remember off hand. I used to play them and think I'd love to own all of these, but was way too young in those days. Over the years, they changed again, and the machines got bigger prizes and bigger features, but it made them harder to pay out, but still love playing them. The ones I love today are the DOND ones, Monopoly, Cops and Robbers and Crazy Fruits.

Now having my own place, I am starting to live the dream of owning machines, but obviously now it is harder to find the old classics, but so far have 4 Bell Fruits sitting proudly in my games room.

DOND Beat The banker (£5 Version)
DOND Classic (£5 Version)
DOND The Power Five (£35 Version)
ShowTime (£70 Version)

Won't say I know everything about them because I'd be lying to myself, but do have a good knowledge of machines, enought to service and keep all mine up and running, and in the best nick I can possibly keep them, and its great having them and knowing how they work :)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

nice first post.

welcome.
Scott

Post by Scott »

You sound grrrrrreat ;)
Cobwebs 👆
tonytiger11

Post by tonytiger11 »

Thank you.
cywopkote