A little insight into AWP finances

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

BFK wrote:Their rental fees are very high. They could get a much better deal.

I'll send Mark Chilvers round. He doesn't bother with rentals. Just a profit split.
It'll be a top bracket rental being a new machine

£12.57 a day equates to 4.5K a year as long as it's always out on rental, it's not that much when the machine itself has probably cost 2K and they've got to be on call incase it breaks down.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Does this place have more than one machine... Seen at least 7 machines in one pub recently...

A landlord I know has made a consistent loss on his machine due to it not being played enough to cover the rent.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Thumper wrote:I thought it was usually either a rental OR a profit split, not both.
Not sure what his deal is with spoons, but 90% of of his other places are on a split with the landlord. He went round loads of pubs and offered no rental and 60/40 even 70/30 splits in the PUBS favour just to undercut all the other suppliers before presumably gradually introducing increased costs.

Even if he's doing 80/20 splits with all his spoons he'd be coining in it in and the spoons would be loving it, hence why He's taking over east anglia!!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

You talking chilvers BFK? Got yarmouth spoons now and a few pubs around the outskirts, Not long before he starts getting contracts with the town pubs.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Up here it's just all sceptre bob Rudd and games tech.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Chilvers won't be able to take any pubs in villages in Norfolk. The existing companies work the same way as he does, so he would have no advantage there. Plus the pubs would be comfortable with a company they already know and is close by - just 20 miles away maximum.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

bobb rudds a cunt
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I love bob
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Crudds have got big round here when they took over Sovereign Leisure of Leeds.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Rudd used to be slack now he's on the ball. Key day the same
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

If you tool a bob rudd fruit he will do whatever it takes to catch you, I heard he takes each case into his own hands.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I've met mr rudd, not someone you'd want to fuck about with lightly lol
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I imagined him as a silly old fart
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

http://www.nebusiness.co.uk/business-ne ... -30427209/

When i was looking for a job i managed to end up at his HQ... when being shown around by one of his employees i was in the warehouse and we got onto the conversation of whether or not i played (as he values people who understands the industry), after explaining the extent of my experience, i was told "yeah... DON'T mention that at all for your own good." lol

That picture doesn't really do the man's intimidating persona justice. Also he's now handed over the reigns to his son... so it's a nick rudd now, who as you can probably see, is on the less intimidating side.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I doubt a multi million pound company is gonna take the law into their own hands, giving a tooler a slap is worth the risk of losing license'?

Doubt it very much, more player hearsay.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.