Its all fun!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Thought you only played new stuff? Also when you walked in the punch and saw me you walked out and got in your 10 year old audi! Did i say you ran? No! You did the same as me, walked out and went to the next machine! Why play the hero? Your not one and never will be!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Apparently some bloke tried to commit suicide by jumping off the Orwell Bridge. He landed in the softened mud and broke his back and/or legs and ended up paralysed which confined him to a wheelchair for the rest of his life!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

my audi is a 54 plate.....is that 10 years old harry?how old is your moped?its also alot newer than your trainees car lol what a piece of shit that is....i walked in an looked at you an you pretended to be reading a paper.......and at what point have i ever said i only play new stuff......honestly cannot believe you tried to take piss out my car lolololol we both know the out come if we got into a scrap.....what happend when you caught up with the guy who fucked your pig wife?nothing?your a faggot with no backbone...and it will be proved next time i see your scraggy stinky ass.....never did answer the question about why only newbies in the game have time for you?your a 40 year old muppet with mates half his age......why don't you go get in daves 50 quid motor and drive off a cliff you old cunt.........
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

swear down darren wait and see now.......you have brought in on yourself
Jack bauer
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I fear this thread may soon be aborted.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

just like darren shouldve been........fucking waste of a human life
Jack bauer
Spin

Post by Spin »

Its all fun and games when two men fall out over a wooden box with lights inside.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

This is pathetic. Kesh, I find a portion of jelly more threatening than you so I doubt anyone is shaking in their boots at the prospect of one of your onslaughts. Unless you have a gun or knife of course or particularly bad breath or farts.

All I can say is stop the hard type and either meet up and batter each other, PM each other or just FUCK OFF! This is a fruity forum not "Threat Chat".
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Really wanna see this fight, any chance you could get it on camera?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

The last time I saw a fight that actually lived up to its billing in real life was at college. We had Mr Hard, Ian and Lee who just 'didn't give a fuck'. Lee always kept his mouth quiet but I knew he could fight. Anyway, 1 day Ian reckons he is so much stronger than Lee that he could 'kill him with has hands tied behind his back' because Lee was 'nothing but a pussy'... a few of us found this funny as Ian was just big and fat, so we decided to take action on this and make it happen. Lee said he knew he would wipe the floor with him with no need for any 'handicapping' but Ian insisted! Later, he started to bottle it and said he would have his 'weaker hand' tied behind his back, claiming he was left handed when everyone knew he was right handed! As soon as this 'fight' began, Ian cheats by having 1 of his mates cut the string and goes running up to Lee like a complete prick with both hands in the air as if ready to somehow punch him with both fists at once! Lee jumps forward with what can only be described as a kamikaze flying headbutt and smashes him on the nose, it was like an expolosion of blood, he broke his nose in 2 places then round house kicked him so hard we thought his head had come off at 1 point. Next thing that happned was the ambulance and police arriving. Poor Lee did get into trouble but overall it was a slap on the wrists as it was his first time.

I've seen 'fights' like this one build up where the 2 people just stand and stare each other out bellowing "Yeah? YEAH? COME ON THEN! I'm gonna smash you!" etc. just repeatedly 'threatening' and prancing around like peacocks with their feathers up or like to grannies with their handbags out. It usually ended up in the 2 'becoming friends' or someone beating them both up for wasting everyone's time and disappointing the crowd.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

cool story bro!!!

and with that this thread get locked .........and if another argument gets started anywhere else other than by pm EVERYBODY involved gets barred for 2 weeks, maybe more.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Spoilsport lol
Cobwebs 👆