Its all fun!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I see jackpot king with the 349 iou lol wondered who the lad standing there was who got it, anyone off here? Amazing cost £14! Cost £35 for next win so won an extra £9 lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oscar, threads like this do not keep this forum alive, its like the forum is in a coma, only surviving on a life support machine. I feel it cannot be revived. Same people, same old shit, bickering, mud slinging, cursing, showing off, threatening, more showing off, more "Look at me, I'm so cool!" stating posts from the likes of 3 people who I have a strong dislike for and just never shut up and will never go away or be banned even for a day. They know who they are. Its just pathetic and pointless. I was urged to re-start writing on here, at the time I said it was pointless and now I know it was and is. I'm not going to get into any further disputes because ultimately nothing comes of it other than these 3 retards having their accounts constantly intact and me being banned again, especially when the 4th and 5th retards who have been quiet so far get bees in their bonnets and get the 6th retard involved. I am simply an observer now with the odd relevant comment to add, end of.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Thats the spirit, just laugh it all off. None of it means anything in the grand scheme of things.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Sorry JG old bean, I didn't mean to imply that you were part of the argument.

Come to Star City and i'll buy you a beverage of your choice. I like brum, it's the place to be at the moment.

Anyway, where's Matt V? I miss his tales of how he'd round the credits up on a red, and spawn a top for £210 etc..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Oscar wrote:Sorry JG old bean, I didn't mean to imply that you were part of the argument.

Come to Star City and i'll buy you a beverage of your choice. I like brum, it's the place to be at the moment.

Anyway, where's Matt V? I miss his tales of how he'd round the credits up on a red, and spawn a top for £210 etc..
haha, apparently he was actually very lucky
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

I may be many things ahmad but atleast im not a degenerate sour piece of garbage
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

eastangliapro wrote:I may be many things ahmad but atleast im not a degenerate sour piece of garbage
loose a bit of weight , cut down on the puff and blow. and u might feel a bit better. But you gotta live your own life. I wont judge anyone. Ive felt alot better about myself since ive lost weight
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

eastangliapro wrote:and freaks?take a look in the mirror for god sake......how are we freaks?1 minute you say you havent got a problem the next your saying shit like that?whats your fucking problem?you know what save it i will just confront you next time i see you i have had enough of all the bickering on here
I do believe mods thats a threat! Not allowed according to the rules! PM me then kesh and say the time and place! Not worried about a druggie like you!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

"now they mods don't work they just make it worse, and I know i'll see your rip again"

There's a drug referance in there somewhere.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Isn't puff and blow one and the same? It is in my slang book.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

druggie lol why because i smoke weed?jesus christ get a grip,i don't want to pm you....i'll just catch you about.....i wont raise my voice i will just simply ask you what exactly the problem is?plus id rather smoke weed than be on the piss all the time....must be why you look about 60...all you had too do was apologise for being a prick when you have seen me and you might even get 1 back.....if i am in your situation when i am your age ill jump off the orwell bridge,and maverick you know fuck all about me....im loving life at the minute.....but i wont go into why as its a FRUIT MACHINE FORUM.....fucking gbh of the eyeballs this place is.yet i keep logging on and for that i am a cunt
Jack bauer
BFK

Post by BFK »

What's with the druggie references?

The occasional joint don't mean ur a hardened drug addict!!!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I've smoked crack every day for the last four yrs and I'm not addicted
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

BFK wrote:What's with the druggie references?

The occasional joint don't mean ur a hardened drug addict!!!
just darren clutching at straws
Jack bauer
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »