Emptiers that most people never knew about

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Post by kong »

Cf wrote:Banker's Bonus was/isn't a common machine I find. A shame really, as apart from the obvious it's the more interesting of the BRT/Gold family.
If only Gold/BRT had been given interesting things like swap box...

I found a newly sited Gold the other day, is it really 2012? The damn things are still everywhere. Even worse was that it replaced a Mega DOND that had been there for just a few weeks. No doubt the Gold will last till the next Olympics.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I got the bonus 140 blag so went and tried it. It was on a sceptre and a spitter so got fook all. Is this true then if it still doers the blag the empty still works? I still have 1 or 2 about.
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

a relflex machine that many people dont know about but my locals getting software update at the weekend its off untill then
BFK

Post by BFK »

titchno1 wrote:I got the bonus 140 blag so went and tried it. It was on a sceptre and a spitter so got fook all. Is this true then if it still doers the blag the empty still works? I still have 1 or 2 about.
I don't get ur post mate.

What's a splitter?

And we r saying if it DOESN'T do the blag then there could be a possibility it's on the original emptyable prog. But of course there could be a fresh chip preventing the £140. I guess there is only one way to find out. It's a sticks pub the one I know of so it'll need a good bit back for phones since I left it. I'll try shortly and report my findings.
Scott

Post by Scott »

A spitter is a machine that spits £10 notes out, at least it is in our regional dialect.
Cobwebs 👆
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

BFK wrote:of course there could be a fresh chip preventing the £140.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

The first one I ever done was on sceptre and spitter I ment auto spitter. That's in my 'dialect' lol. Got it on 25 p and nothing at all banked. Fair enough if it only give 70 but no it went and kicked me in the nuts. Stay away from auto spitters and you should be fine. That's what I thought anyway.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'm even more lost now.

It banked nothing? That's impossible on a gatw board.

Auto payout means fuck all. It's just a setting.
BFK

Post by BFK »

feeder22 wrote:...
Care to elaborate???

I would have thought a chip preventing the blag was more likely than it being on an original prog. But it seems nobody has come across one so it makes u wonder.

Gamestec are strange cunts, I've found some stuff left for years on old profs and others switched off well in advance of other suppliers awaiting upgrades.

Hardly sensitive stuff so forgive my openness without really giving up anything.
flashback

Post by flashback »

titchno1 wrote:The first one I ever done was on sceptre and spitter I ment auto spitter. That's in my 'dialect' lol. Got it on 25 p and nothing at all banked. Fair enough if it only give 70 but no it went and kicked me in the nuts. Stay away from auto spitters and you should be fine. That's what I thought anyway.
You're right, on autopay these can do the "well done you have banked..." followed by a nice pause and then onto the repeat chance. Nothing paid out and if you play on it's clear the machine thinks it paid the win - it's knackered! Certainly an interesting oddity.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

feeder22 wrote:...
The Tunmore chip!
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

A critical update has recently been issued by Bell Fruit for Bankers Bonus. Although the machine is old, and the 'fault' has been known by many for some time, the new software had to be produced. The fault allowed the end user to win £140 in one credit, breaching regulations of category C machines. Faults like these are sometimes ignored, however, when videos are made available to the general public showing the manufacturer breaching regulations, an update must be made.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Thanks for that flashback. Since that incident I never touched an auto spitter. I don't usually bother with these anyway can be a ball ache.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Mike25 wrote:A critical update has recently been issued by Bell Fruit for Bankers Bonus. Although the machine is old, and the 'fault' has been known by many for some time, the new software had to be produced. The fault allowed the end user to win £140 in one credit, breaching regulations of category C machines. Faults like these are sometimes ignored, however, when videos are made available to the general public showing the manufacturer breaching regulations, an update must be made.

Blame the people who put it on youtube!
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Ya right there scott. I browse YouTube often when at work on a night time. I remember once I chuckled to myself when they were takin the piss out of a certain machine calling it shite etc. next thing you know they upload a month later broadcasting they have done well on it because they have obviously been told the info. It's a joke really tbh.