Emptiers that most people never knew about

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
xhopz

Post by xhopz »

2 months, 20 units per day at 100-200 profit per unit, let's sat 150 a unit so 3k a day.

60 days at 3k a day plus the last week where you would of made more due to taking the lot and you only made low five figures??

Even your lies are lies, maverick.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

No BFK, I can't confirm whether you could have done it without COB as I only did it with it.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

20 units a day.

30-90 mins to get one done, lets say on average an hour.

So thats 20 hours spent playing them a day....

For this not to be utter bullshit the machines would also have to be lined up in a row, and you would have to go without sleep. I'm going to give Maverick the benefit of the doubt and agree that he probably did have it earlier than most but he has exaggerated somewhat. Personally I only got one done, and only knew of 2. They weren't common machines, certainly not where I reside.

Maverick, when you post try and think before you write, because some of the bullshit you post leaves you wide open to ridicule.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Only worked off the bust
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Oscar wrote:20 units a day.

30-90 mins to get one done, lets say on average an hour.

So thats 20 hours spent playing them a day....

For this not to be utter bullshit the machines would also have to be lined up in a row, and you would have to go without sleep. I'm going to give Maverick the benefit of the doubt and agree that he probably did have it earlier than most but he has exaggerated somewhat. Personally I only got one done, and only knew of 2. They weren't common machines, certainly not where I reside.

Maverick, when you post try and think before you write, because some of the bullshit you post leaves you wide open to ridicule.

its no secret mcstreak n me arn't each others biggest fans ,,,,,,,,, but i cant argue with that logic

ok so not doubting you had this mega early mav ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but lets say realistically , with driving time included , you could get 10 done on monday ,,,,,, (and im being generous ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what do you tuesday ? ,,,,,,,,,,,, ok lets say you had 20 units ( doubtful ) ,,,,,,,,,, what do you do wednesday ? ,,,,,,, ok lets say you had 30 units ( ridiculously doubtful ) what next ? ,,,,,,,,,, you cant return to mondays units for a week at least ?

i dont doubt you had it early m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but 20 a day is just bollocks
Little discipline = BIG issue

xhopz

Post by xhopz »

Why do you accept he had it early? I would be surprised if he had it all to be honest.

Remember this is the guy who was emptying gg's about 5 years before he started playing and has also been known to pm people begging for info??
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

he might be prone to the odd porkie to sex his posts up, but you xhopz seem to only ever post when you wish to rub his nose it, this i believe....could be construed as blatant trolling
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I might have something of relevance to this thread, if i can retrieve it.

7 in a group. Thats on the large side, no? Surely prone to leaks etc?
Even 7 people on something super exclusive runs the risk of unwanted eyes preying?
Minamises profit/gains as I presume your mainly working off the newer machines? So thereforth not many about and run the risk of failed test or do you work off of mass release?

Not a dig BGM just intrested. Understand the 6 others are 100% trustworthy but things get out for a reason, mostly I believe because of preying eyes. Guess we all need a chief, but then he doesn't excist.

On that note tho did once see two people come into a place where I was. Bar,drinks, one to the machine, one to a place were they could easily see the whole premises. If anything made me more interested in what they was doing. The no machine guy clocked me clocking them blatantly knew I had so told the machine guy who just spread himself out a bit but carried on regardless. So kinda of defeated the object of an extra pair of eyes.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Talking of Bankers Bonus has anybody come across units where the £140 blag has been chipped?

Played a tec one that was phones from the off so thought it was rude not to get involved. At first I thought I must have done something wrong, so I tried again on £ stake to satisfy my 'I must have fucked up' thought but no, it only banked the £70.
ms1303

Post by ms1303 »

am told the 1's that bank the 70 still work on the empty
BFK

Post by BFK »

I did wonder that as I wasn't aware of any further upgrades and neither did anyone I spoke to.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Makes sense.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

ms1303 wrote:am told the 1's that bank the 70 still work on the empty
Not for long
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Oscar wrote:Personally I only got one done, and only knew of 2. They weren't common machines, certainly not where I reside.
There was a few around here. At least 2 never got done!
Cf

Post by Cf »

Banker's Bonus was/isn't a common machine I find. A shame really, as apart from the obvious it's the more interesting of the BRT/Gold family.