What was your first post...?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Mr McStreak wrote: Someone posted a version of Techno favourite Shooting Star
Choon!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOiZXSBDTmE&fm ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOiZXSBDTmE&fm ... en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

he was famous for sharking unfortunate non boarders alright ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and everytime he soar me , he would big me up ,,,,,,,,,,, you is the man etc ,,,,,,,, then ask for a quid ,,,,,, tosser.

i remember one time he was approached by some travelling nuns , and after a long conversation with them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he went and blagged the rosmerry beads out of one of em ,,,,,,,,,, and told me he was gonna try to sell em ,,,,,,,,,,,,, absolute tosser.
Little discipline = BIG issue

MrRed

Post by MrRed »

trayhop123 wrote:

i remember one time he was approached by some travelling nuns
Sister Gypsy Act
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i cant remember the address to the spider internet site... it was funny tho

donna wasnt the only girl on arcadia, lol, actually, her email address still logs onto msn, and i still have her blocked... lol

if anyone knows wilko, then they'll get the stories of the other female on arcadia, and how she got her alias... lol
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I heard he likes letting his few friends have a go on his missus, while he watches. I only say this because he's quite happy to spread rumours about other people, and then be nice to ther face.

Sly little prick.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

When did you last see or hear from him?
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Why did SA shut down?

Anyone remember or get stung paying to join "Realfruits"?
now_then

Post by now_then »

Anyone remember John Knee on Arcadia? "I went services today. Played £5 machines. £2.20 up that very good is it? Tried Jurassic Pork. Wow £4 up that very best. Total up is £3.80 after buying food. That very good is it?"
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Ha ha. Good old John Knee!!!
salfi

Post by salfi »

I've never posted before. I'm somewhat of a lurker
darren

Post by darren »

I started of on g.co.uk (which is totally dead now) maybe 6 years ago, in the early days of being on here i remember constantly talking about 'my 25 lucky strike' in spoons belfast then getting slated for never shutting up about it lol
BFK

Post by BFK »

Flotch replying to himself!!!
FruityPro

Post by FruityPro »

ChrisBrighton wrote:Anyone remember that Spider chap?

Lived in the Services and think he had his own site?
http://www.angelfire.com/scary/fruitspider/main.html

:)
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

That poor Red Arrow looks like it has had the bottom door ripped off...