carvery pubs.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

What all these resturants have is the business model that is proven to work, high foot fall city centre locations, low cost universal menus, lower employment costs as the training required is quite basic and can pay the NMW for many roles.

One that always used to amaze me is pizza hut, but they are generally packed, the lad who started pizza express was very good at seeing this and thought i'll do the same but make it a bit more middle class/aspiring, his business grew very quickly.

I accept everyones idea of a meal when eating out is different, but it appears to me that a lot of the general public could not really give a shit so long as its cheap and they feel full after it.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Nandos is worth a quick shag because you can guarantee if you manage to meet a bird for a date chances are they LOVE Nandos. So one good thing is I guess at tenner a head it's significantly less than a poke off a brass at the docks.

For me though I don't have it up on my list at all really apart from the above "somewhere that might satisfy the others" approach, much rather prefer a steak and that. Another thing I don't get is how people fuss about how fantastic the Wing Roulette is. IMO it's shit, cos you have one Extra hot wing, and you won't get the spice out your mouth for the others, so they'll all be Xtra hot.

Carveries I don't have much of a problem with. They're not gunna be the best quality but I don't expect to eat like a king too much there lol...Crown are decent and there was one in a Bilston pub I quite liked when I went up there to see a mate of mine. Quick and easy grub on NYD so we were happy.

Pizza Express, now that's the shittest of shit. Bible-paper thin pizzas with uneven sauce and toppings that take hours and hours to be served to you and double the price of other establishments...No thanks!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

skinner wrote:You just summed up the majority of city centres of this once great country there old boy,terrible state of affairs.

sigh ,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,, ( if mcstreek were here , he would definitely say im throwing unnecessary heat on this fire , rather than water, and that maybe i should just contribute to the food chain topic )

but ,,,,,,, i just cant let this slide ,,,,,,

maybe its my comic upbringing ,,,,,,,,, ? ,,,,,, maybe its because ive grown up with foster children , ,,,,, ? ,,,,, i dont know ? ,,,,,,, maybe i should get off my high horse and take a chill pill ? ,,,,,,,, but the above posts make me a little uneasy,

whilst im sure you weren't trying to be racist on any serious malicious level , and were just stating things how you see it , etc ,,,,,,,,,, i just cant subscribe to that way of thinking ,,,, attall , yes our country is filled with young jobskiving drug dealing jeremy kyle gangster wannabe thugs ,,,,,, but that is in no way exclusive to black people , ,,,,,,,

whatever happened to believing in the individual ? ,,,,,,,,,, not the pigeon hole of a particular group

sorry , ide best shut up now , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i cant abide racism ,,,,,,,,, and i cant help how i feel.

ps. i personally think harvester are wank
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

sorry ,,,,,,,,, the above was aimed at oscar , not skinners follow up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, grr bloody quote thingy fuck up
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I see Trayhop and his double standards are back. Fine for him to call his mate a 'paki' but any other hint of racism coming from anyone else is just a big NO in his book.

Tray you really do make yourself look a fool on the subject of racism.

You can't comment on anyones take because you yourself are a racist. Just because your fine and your mates fine with you calling him a paki doesnt make you anyless racist than a full blown member of the national front.

Racism is racism no matter how its shown, anger, hatred, ignorance or jest its all the same
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I call my mate a black cunt and he will call me a honky or white bastard or the like. I can honestly say I am NOT a racist. If a black person calls his pal a nigger is he then racist even tho he's black himself? Some people call there friends names it doesnt make em racist imo
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

One black person refering to another as nigger, is generaly seen as them embracing there history and changing the meaning of a word to benefit them. Its generaly seen as a greeting between themselves

Read this
http://idonesaidit.com/2012/06/25/racism/
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Sometimes it not what you say, its the way you say it.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I call my mate a black cunt and he calls me honky or whatever. They are only words and don not make either of us racist. If we were racist we wouldn't be friends would we?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yeah, it means nothing when its banter between mates.
Cobwebs 👆
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Very annoying when people make out to be offended when really they are not.
BFK

Post by BFK »

KFC are racist. They never employ any English people.

Just people who you can't understand when ur trying to give ur order.
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Tattybangles ya wrong kid 10er a head to heads that's 20quid. That's all a brass is and pacmans normaly runaway trail.
BN1!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Go on bill!!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Atleast motorwayserviceman has brought some sort off fruit machine related chat in to it. Been quite a good disscussion on food but I don't reallly care tbh.

I'm actually confused about racism why is it such a big deal. If they didn't winge on over a word then it would be ok. Iv been called some horrible things in the past off white and other people and I don't accuse people off being racist or phone the police. If I see someone and my first impression is I don't like them as they come across aragant and they arnt white am I racist? But if I don't like a white person for the same reason does he shout racism? I got areested and charged with gbh. If the scenario was against a black person it would be banked that it would be racist attack. This whole thing is just fucked up. What about daft things getting changed because its offensive, in my eyes it should be like it or lump it. I would like to see some one go abroad and start shouting the racist card and they are offended yeah good luck with that. This kind off convo can go on forever. I'm not a racist but if I don't like some one but they happen to be black people seem to see you coming across as one.