My Emptier is still going strong

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Not were am i, i meen what does an ip adress do? isit like your pcs phone number?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

yours says you made that post from berwick, australia .................clearly BS!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

gday jack
Little discipline = BIG issue

Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Crazy fruits down under
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Hello Guys,

Some interesting comments and I respect everyone's opinion as long they are serious and have some substance. One thing I would like to respond to is Trayhop's views that because I am on an active emptier I would be only concentrating on the sole machine. This is the wrong approach in relation to my own playing habits and overall strategy and I'll explain why in detail.

When players here the word emptier they imagine £300 hoppers and profits but this is rarely the case as nearly all my projects are medium to long term. If I'm on something that I don't expect to last long or am approaching the latter stages of a trick then there will be a brief smash and grab that normally goes on for between 2 & 4 weeks but this approach is certainly the exception.

An emptier can take various amounts of time but when you’re participating in a sustainable trick your emptier isn't really an emptier as there is a ration on the profit to ensure longevity. It is of course a guaranteed profit and that profit will usually fall somewhere between £100 & £175 but the amount of profit is crucial in relation to factors such as the type of premises and when you plan to revisit. The Schedule your using will also affect your approach as if a single schedule is being used this could be dangerous as a company's full listings of a particular machine would be getting hit thus causing suspicion, it is best to spread profit around several companies which I am lucky enough to be able to do. Having a portfolio of around 400 units makes life a lot easier with travelling but if you dip down towards the 200 marker you will be wasting a lot more time travelling, it may sound a lot but once you do the maths of your route and calculate the average driven miles per unit it may present a surprise and you'll see the hourly rate cut by as much as 30%.

I'll now get to my main point. If I'm in a pub to do a unit and I take £125 profit that's all well and good, my next unit may be 30 minutes away and it might be 5pm which might double my journey time in rush hour traffic. There happens to be a machine or more than one machine in the same pub or across the road that I have a good method on that is more than likely to yield a similar sort of profit to my emptier, why an earth would I not going to play that machine or machines? It would be totally senseless not to. There are a variety of scenarios that just concentrating on the one main machine wouldn't make sense. I may be spending a weekend close to home or in a location where I can't travel and there just isn't the amount of units to fill the day in. It might get to around 9pm or 10pm and driving to another unit may not be viable. Obviously I wouldn't quite say I'd be trying red mists or anything but in the same token I generally know what machines yield the particular profit I'm looking for per hour so if it makes sense I will be certainly looking to play these machines, but only if it makes sense with regards to profit & strategy. A good method is often just as good as a sustainable emptier in many ways but obviously I am not talking about stuff that is targeted by the masses which is probably where Trayhop is getting confused.

I am fairly certain my approach is correct as I have much experience of various strategies and the sort of profit they yield. I have analysed weekly profits and the figures say I am best off accompanying my main line of work with another method or methods as long as they are of a certain quality and are capable of holding their own in terms of yielding up to a 70%-100% profit of the main work. My days and schedule are planned around my main work but there are gaps and scenarios where the other 25% to 30% fill in and play a part in the overall weekly profit.

Hope this has explained my reasoning,

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

Too many clues in your last posting I'm afraid. It's now clear to me what you are "on"

Glue.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lol, shall i make this a sticky thread then?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Need someone to develop "Players Route" and "Maximum Profitability" app's.
Roulette free since December 2011.
kong

Post by kong »

Anyone else using the "local cashpots" app? Uses GPS to direct you to the nearest £70 pot - its currently telling me that there's one in rural Cumbria, presumably the pub doesn't open till 12.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Opens at 4 mate!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
kong

Post by kong »

Damn, there'll be a queue now!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

lol
Attachments
Q.jpg
Roulette free since December 2011.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

so why does he do long essays like u and why do u mostly agree with him
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Other than pure bullshit and thinking his better than everyone else, he doesnt do a lot for the board.
I'd say ban him but that'll mean shitting on one of your own.

People have been banned for a lot less.
Are moderators not suppose to moderate a board?
We're here to talk on subjects given at the head of a forum section not fantarsise(sp) about them
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

just my thinking its a mod, not you in particular or at least the mods know who the real redlinesman is. Trayhop used to hound out the guy but not lately uuuummmmm perhaps he is in the know now?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.