barred

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

barred

Post by titchno1 »

Driving round tonight and I decided to pop in this country pub for a bankjob I have never done. First board seemed to be flyin but to cut a long story short 150 for a flat 70. It was dot on 10 and lanlord shouted my license is only till 10 and he was going to turn it off.there was the owner his father and a 25 year old bit scruffy local piss head and some wifey who stook her beek in. When I was collecting out took the loss on chin he was saying I no your game etc. Apparantly I was grafting the machine. He said you had pound coins I said had because they are now in your machine. The local piss head may aswell off had his chin on my shoulder. Changed 30 pound up because he said was desparte. Piss head ran over and plugged it and then threatend to punch me out stone cold appaprantly. If I get number anychance off some phonecalls? Would be most appreciated.
darren

Post by darren »

Yeah get the number out of order that pretty standard though these days
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Surely you weren't on your own? I would've thought you'd be three-way splits on a Bank Job! Especially on a Friday night!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

titchno1 wrote:Piss head ran over and plugged it and then threatend to punch me out stone cold appaprantly. If I get number anychance off some phonecalls? Would be most appreciated.
Do any of you ever stick up for yourselves?

Punch him or stick the nut on him.
No problem after that.

Anyone who says violence isn't the answer to threats are wrong in most cases.
Violence is all these type of people seem to understand
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Don't think initiating violence really is the answer here guys.

In truth, you were 'grafting' the machine and any attention you receive should certainly be taken on the chin. I think in these situations it is always best to be civil and just take on board the pub or landlord’s point of view. If your position in the pub is now linked to the machine your time is up anyway so you might as well be honest and say you were in to play the machine but emphasise you were certainly not doing anything illegal. You will probably be treated with more respect if you take this stance, not always but an exaggerated denial doesn't do anyone a favour, it just makes the other party feel more frustrated.

The Chief and I have a set procedure to deal with all situations. When someone is aggressive to you and you return it with aggression it could lead to violence which is the last thing you should want as a pro fruit player. If your some undesirable that hijacks fruit playing as an excuse for a living then you might fancy a scrap but generally it is a bad idea that brings unwanted attention by the public and possibly the police. Try to diffuse the situation and remain in control and retain confidence. The Chief is the kindest man in the world and wouldn't harm a fly but if someone tries to take advantage verbally and then physically he will use his boxing skills on that particular person or persons.

Fruit playing has got to be sustainable so if your finding that you regularly get unwanted attention there is a high chance you are doing something wrong,

Pay attention to,

Premises & drink choice
Demeanour
Solo playing or group playing (solo is best if sercurity not needed)
Maturity
Self-Awareness
Pub customer awareness
How many drinks (1 or 2)

Hope this might help

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Give us the number I love a good old prank call.

Also you should always tell them the truth and what they want to here, then they have fuck all to moan about then. And that fucks them off in itself. It works for me anyway.
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

i remember once playing a £10 jackpot j.p.m machine in one local pub one afternoon around 15 years ago, i heard one customer shout at the manager he's just won atleast £50 & i shouted back actualy i won £67 & the guy soon shutted up.
anonamouse

Post by anonamouse »

a combination of no-more-nails and a visit at 6am seems to glue locks up pretty good in my experience.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I got the old "Next time you come in I don't mind you buying a drink but I don't want you playing my machines" the other night.

1st time I've ever been in, mega & Desert, desert turned out to be chipped but managed a reds only on 25p for a £38 deal and a £70 box on quid stake for a £17 profit.
Mega took the piss, 70/70/54 but took an age get them out, landlady approached us and said I'd already emptied the desert and my mate was doing something dodgy to the mega as he was pressing the start button really fast (out of frustration after countless phone games not giving CP)
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I've walked in to pubs before and go straight to the bar and order a pint and out the corner of my eye i see the fruit machine go off. I get my pint sit down and don't even look a the machine. At this point the landlord/lady is probaly expecting you to say something, just so they can give you the IT'S BROKEN treatment. Then I go back to the bar order another pint without saying anything about fruit. Then finish my second pint, take the emptys back to the bar and say thanks/cheers. Walk out and they think they have turnt the fruit off for no reason and it's even better when they start talking to each other behind the bar expecting you to say somthing and you don't. I makes them look like cunts.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Thank for the reply lads. You were asking why not fight? Basically about a year and a half ago I stuck up for my self lad ends up with a broken jaw I get slammed with GBH. 2 mounth tag 160 hours unpaid work £600 compensation.unpaid work was 6 hours every sunday, I work 70 hours a week standard.I pleaded guitly so it got dealt with at magistrates if my plead was not guilty it would be crown court and maybe a jail sentance. Put it this way I'm very capabale of sticking up for my self but I try to avoid it at all costs. I work in a school part time and nearly lost my job. Next bit off trouble my job is gone. I will see if I can get number today cheers lads.
AMK

Post by AMK »

I got banned from all New Horizons last week. They set Dave on me. I didn't know what to do. I mean for fucks sake, whoever gets banned from there? Grr.
... Join The Party!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Where is the pub and what's the pub called?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm not to sure deano mate. I'm off out after my dinner today so will have it on here by 3 o clock. If anyone pranks record it and put it on here will be hilarious.
AMK

Post by AMK »

They said.

"it's bad news I'm afraid sir. We are going to have to ask you to leave. We haven't been told why by our head office. But you cannot play in here sorry."

I took Les my Securicor personal officer and my asda trolley away with me. I was relieved in one way, hand-job-refills are such a pain in the arse, especially 750 to 1000 floats.
... Join The Party!