Fuel strike

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Fuel strike

Post by Scott »

Hows this affecting people? I must have passed 5-6 garages today and every single one either had a huge queue or the forecourt was barriered off, its not even started yet has it? Just people panic buying, we did manage to fill up pretty queue free, i also noticed all the prices were taken down, and the price has risen but not displayed, joke!!!
Cobwebs 👆
spa

Post by spa »

Managed to get some last night no probs. Local Tesco was coned off, Asda was cued hugely. The shell was straight in and straight to a pump.

I'd drive one of those lorries for 45k. Some people don't know when they're on a good thing.
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

I had to queue at Morrisons last night for fuel. I was not panic buying. My tank was empty!
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
flashback

Post by flashback »

I'll be joining you tomorrow, running on empty! Latest government advice to keep your tanks 2/3 full, idiots..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Nearly £1.50 a litre?

I don't care about the strike, I'm more concerned about getting mugged off again and again every time I go to the petrol station!!

I hear Cameron and Obama had meetings about driving oil prices down, can u imagine the yanks paying what we do?? I dread to think what the reaction would be.

I'm going to my local motor mania, getting several plates made up(they never ask for paper work) and I'm going to fill up at my leisure. Had enough of it all. The country is a joke. At least if I'm in prison I can't get mugged off/ripped off at every opportunity when it comes go buying either crucial items or luxury items. I'll just get fucked up the arse or beaten up instead, when u think about, theres not a lot of difference.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

superb post bfk
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Amazing logic - punish the retailers for a government imposed tax.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
BFK

Post by BFK »

Erm....It was tongue in cheek.
silent g

Post by silent g »

ive got no juice in my car, meant to be out tomorrow, whats the odds im gonna get fuel ?
not good i bet!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

No strike! Government mind control again! Make everybody think there's a strike so people buy fuel not caring about the cost. It pushes rising fuel prices into the background!
Scott

Post by Scott »

They can pretty much charge what they like, they know people need their motors so they've got you by the bollocks!
Cobwebs 👆
silent g

Post by silent g »

i dont care if theres a strike or not, all the small garages are sold out so i need to fill up for the next few days playing.
ive just driven past morrisons and there was a fuel truck in there so i slipped in for £70 no wait :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Managed to fill up in Whitstable no problem. Drove past the same garage two hours later and cars were queuing down the road.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

silent g wrote:i dont care if theres a strike or not, all the small garages are sold out so i need to fill up for the next few days playing.
ive just driven past morrisons and there was a fuel truck in there so i slipped in for £70 no wait :)

Did you work it out yourself?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Electric cars will be the future, quite looking forward to it aswell to be honest.