east & west

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Thumper wrote:This guy is really starting to do my head in now. We have had some uneducated fools on her before, but titchno takes the biscuit.
My 7 year old nephew has a better grasp of the English language.
Spelling mistakes, slang and shortening of words I can handle, as long as the post is not littered with them. But the inability to understand the basic principles of grammer??
Please try harder. Sometimes it feels that you have to be a member of MENSA to decipher the meaning of your posts.
It's grammar.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Actually I have it on good authority he's highly educated. He's just getting into the role for his latest 'rags to riches' fable:

Titchno1: Living The Dream
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Mr McStreak wrote:It's grammar.
Yes Rich. A spelling mistake. I was wondering how long it would take you to have a pop.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Thumper wrote:Yes Rich. A spelling mistake. I was wondering how long it would take you to have a pop.
indeed
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Give Titch a break. His post aren't that hard to decipher, as long as you read them in a Geordie accent. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he says, but he's young and doesn't play fruits full time, so he will have a different outlook to most on here.

I know this website caters to the more educated fruity pro, but do I have to remind people that the majority of full time fruity pros are under educated and may not have the best grasp of the English language. Also, having good English skills does not necessarily relate to your I.Q., and having a high I.Q. does not necessarily mean you will be successful in life.

If the people on here with degrees and good educations want to look down on Titch because he is less educated, then think to yourselves this...

A lot of the people on here who have higher education qualifications have never actually used them to their advantage. Just wasted them and played fruits full time. The average member of society would probably look down on you more than Titch, who works in a normal job, whether he is well educated or not.

Not having a dig at anyone, or particularly backing up Titch, but this is a forum for people views, not a spelling, punctuation and grammar competition.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Hu givs?
Cobwebs 👆
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Thumper wrote:Yes Rich. A spelling mistake. I was wondering how long it would take you to have a pop.
I wasn't having a pop at you, I just found it amusing that you were lecturing Titchno1 about his spelling etc, and then spelt grammar wrong.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

maverick69 wrote:indeed
I respect the fact that alot of people who post on here aren't particularly well educated, it doesn't mean they are open to ridicule for no reason. It's the people who claim they have degrees yet still can't spell, or the people born with a silver spoon in their mouth that piss me off, everything handed to them on a plate throughout their lives, yet think they can preach to people.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Mr McStreak wrote:I wasn't having a pop at you, I just found it amusing that you were lecturing Titchno1 about his spelling etc, and then spelt grammar wrong.
I wasn't actually lecturing about spelling if you read what i wrote.. Spelling mistakes, typos etc happen.
And perhaps I was a little harsh. I was pissed off trying to debug some java, and looked on here and had to try and debug what someone had written.
I feel better now though. So appologies to Titchno for me being so uptight.
END
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Your really do have a negative outlook on life. Try and be more positive and you may find you are happier doing so. It would be a much nicer place to share views and opinions if people didnt take cheap shots and quibble over such things as grammar and punctuation, its not like it matters on a website like this.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I Agree With Maverick On This One!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I'm happy to put up with Geordie slang and incomprehensible grammar; and many of my very good friends are not keen lexicographers. I don't have a personal grudge against titchno1, and I don't play in the North East. I must however risk going past my mandate as a 'junior member' and suggest that his arrival on the scene is indicative of a real problem. We hardly need any more juvenile posturing on a forum that seems expressly populated by 2nd or 3rd rate players. It's so annoying to have your machines left dead by people who have been told just enough to spoil your profits. And why does everyone want to video themselves and twitter and Facebook everything?! Do people like Glendale tell the staff in the locations he visits how to play too?!

Oh yeah...he does.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

2nd And 3rd Rate?
Who Would You Describe As First Rate, Yourself?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Multi et bonae agricolae
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

The thing that gets to me is people think they have privilege over others. I'm not 1st 2nd or 3rd rate player. I'm not on the scale. I don't wanna be on a scale. All I know is I make money. I keep myself to myself and get on with what I have to. Yes I have passed info on so has everyone else. Yes I have received info just like everyone else. I'm not a blabber mouth and tell anyone and everyone.

I'm down to earth and not up my own arse. Like I say nothing wrong with a couple off pictures obviously its discreet and I know I will get away with it. Have a look on my face book there is only a picture of me playing one that's it. I don't know why I typed All this I don't need to prove myself to anyone you can all have opinions but it doesn't mean anything.