a week away

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Live the dream.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

mr BIG wrote:I've been biting my tongue for months. However...

Obviously everyone is entitled to tell who they want what they want. But I would have thought that after playing for 10+ years, Glendale would not be encouraging new players into the game. Obviously his friends, who benefit from his big mouth, will defend him; however, he is responsible for ruining not only his local area but the North East as well. He's brought 2 players to my local area, who have in turn trained all the locals. As a result there are now 15-20 new players. All because Glendale wanted to play a few Dead Mans Treasures. I would've given the money out of my own pocket just to keep his mouth shut.
Really dont surprise me...
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I go to the north east 2 or 3 times a year and yes i do know a lad from there! Hardly ruining the place! I will drop you a pm!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
BFK

Post by BFK »

U got ur new phone sorted?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

just because you dont go there dosent mean you cant have an effect on what goes on there.....go on pm him and have a good suck up lol
Jack bauer
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

It doesn't matter how many times you come. You can come here as often as you like. Your mate is a nice guy.... But I have lots of friends who I grew up with who are nice guys. I didn't train them up. You have no respect for the scene. That's the problem. And for a 40 year old guy you have little notion of the consequences of your actions.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Actually it was to hopefully have an adult conversation!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i thought he put his point across in an adult way.......clearly you will try and worm you way out of it......shock
Jack bauer
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

There is nothing that can be said in private, that can't be said for the benefit of others to scrutinise.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

BFK wrote:U got ur new phone sorted?
Yeah it's great.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

betchrider wrote:The games on its arse. Prepare for the future fellas
You're not wrong there!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Used to go down Ipswich, Colchester, Felixstowe, Clacton years ago. When JPMs and Wheel Barcrests (Battle Axe etc.) were about. There was hardly anyone to compete with. I so wish those days were back!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I've bit my tongue for long enough!

Honestly who realy cares? As long as your making money who realy gives a fuck about how others are getting on and who/what there telling.

Quite a few people where are go have caught upto speed a little but it does not bother me i just work a little harder not that its hard work to begin with!!

Still happy enough doing this. the game will never die we'll just have periods of dullness but the better amongst us will come out the otherside time and time again
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oh and no one on here can stand up and honestly say they've never give anything to anyone.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

yes but not willy nilly,and 2 people you know you can trust
Jack bauer