Spoons

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Spoons

Post by thecannonball89 »

My local spoons,

Bank job
Box clever
dond gold
Cops and robbers
Some other piece of sht.

Thing is this is the 4th time a gold has been sited there, They had a mega deal what lasted 2 weeks, and a perfect that lasted less than a week, This spoons has never had a LTD or mist. It still has a box clever and untill a month ago had a crazy chair, witch is about 4 years old. Surley this is the worst spoons in the country!!!
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

untill a month ago i had box clever,gold and a dond platium. they switched the platium for a perfect though.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

paignton ?
exactly

Post by exactly »

All pubs in edinburgh are allowed a maximum of two fruitmachines, including what is probably the biggest wetherspoons in Britain. I guess that's worse
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Mine has a Perfect (£10:10 lol), a Play It Again, a Gold, a Star Wars TIOLI Tony clone and one of those touch-screen jobs.

Long gone are the days where it had three juicy £25 Reds next to each other! :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

My spoons had a smash in few year ago. Currently brt ltd touch screen job aswell as matt calls them. Fancy having 2 roulette games on though. One of them states its random. That can't be right can it?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I have seen someone win a shade over 300 sheets on that roulette game!! I am not a fan of it though, not my cup of tea. I was on a machine next to him but couldn't quite see how he was winning so much, just kept seeing the bank and hearing the coins trundle out...
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Hhmmmm well maybe it is random. If its percentage based then I can't see a punter getting that kind of bank. Unless of course there is some thing on it.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Ever had a meaty bank on 1 of em ? £130 and no notes came out, just 1 long slow clang clang clang clang clang, just about everyone in the pub had a look over by the time it finished lol
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

gambogaz1 wrote:Ever had a meaty bank on 1 of em ? £130 and no notes came out, just 1 long slow clang clang clang clang clang, just about everyone in the pub had a look over by the time it finished lol
Yes they were huge when first out and I had a few of those. Not good, like you say all the pub knows. No coincidence either I suspect
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The biggish fella playing it had that sort of "I am not surprised and I know what I am doing" look on his face the whole time, so I was pondering the possibility of there being something on it. Apart from that, no-one ever seems to play it. I mean, old boys and gals struggle with their 80's mobile, let alone something like this...
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

What i mean is no coincidence that tec made the tray rattle like that! Bringing fire to whoever drops one
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

My local ...

DOND Perfect Game (with most bulbs now blown)
DOND Double Take
TIOLI Safecracker
Desert Island Deal
Rainbow Riches On The Fiddle

.. needless to say it doesn't get many/any visits from me
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

ob

Post by ob »

Nixxy wrote:My local ...

DOND Perfect Game (with most bulbs now blown)
DOND Double Take
TIOLI Safecracker
Desert Island Deal
Rainbow Riches On The Fiddle

.. needless to say it doesn't get many/any visits from me
That desert island is always massive off phones there again its hardly suprising I mean findong any s. London spoons goin is nothing short of a miracle unless u go at 8am or 10:30pm!