Lovely to be back ...for now

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of The Game

Lovely to be back ...for now

Post by Master of The Game »

Hello everyone. I've served my ban now, received an email from Mike voicing his opinion and I voiced mine. Seems I am not permanently banned - at least for now. Perhaps I was a bit harsh, I do still think the old board was better. The responses I seem to have got since 'departing' are disappointing. I did try to join Jackpotty but I got this message about being emailed when its activated.

I don't NEED to post anywhere, I just do!

A few of you know me in reality - I'm certainly not a bitter or jealous person like him.

* Post edited.

Yes post edited as I offended Harry's chum. An entire thread was also edited about a certain BITTER person.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

:lol: Get over yourself Ahmad.

I'm sure once everyone has got used to the new software it'll be fine. I preferred the old too, in fact it was probably the best put together message board i've ever posted on.
Master of The Game

Shut up McStreak. Enough of your drivel. You use moderators and admin as your pacifier when you're not sucking your thumb, crying about how awful everything is. Forget you ever met me, as I will that I had the misfortune of meeting a loudmouth hornblower like you who tarnished my reputation. Just leave it at that.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

thought you too are mates?im all for a bit of banter on here but come on.......life really is too short
Jack bauer
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Having had a good look round the new site and seeing some of the new features i'm starting to warm to it.

Good job.
Master of The Game

Kesh, since when are you a counsellor? I was offended by my so-called 'friend' McStreak's rant at me, he showed his true colours. To most normal people this is a chat board, they see text and the odd smiley face, read, digest, then they turn off their computers, walk away and be done with it. But not to him... to him its an actual place - a palace full of loyal friends where he is one of the 'top boys' with support from all the King's subjects, the top servants (mods) all look up to him and treat him with the utmost respect. He can stroll through rooms at his leisure with total freedom, the massive corridors, have royal banquets, speak with the king (admin) at his leisure, etc. All other royal subjects smile at him, bow to his greatness because he is their informer of the many groundbreaking events that take place on a daily basis in this fantasia which is his world. I'm shocked that he has a phone which can last a day without a single recharge the way its ringing off the hook, especially on the odd day when he goes out - when he must give his loyal informants the exact co-ordinates of where he is walking, standing, what he is playing, every little detail. He speaks of 'rats' yet he is the one feeding them the scraps they live on - directly or indirectly, usually both. His bitterness is revealed when other subjects post things like how much they earn, this deeply dismays him and he is thrown into a whirlwind of insecurity - suddenly he is no longer of great value since someone has out-done him. But then, to his rescue, some of his 'friends' reassure him and tell him what he wants to hear - that it can't be true! It can't be! Because it just can't! He is, after all, Richard The Great, the most powerful 'non-royal' in this palace of Fruitchat. How could anyone be capable of out-earning him? Still he spirals in his insecurity so out comes the venom, the claws of the cat, he aims to bite, poison, scratch and composes a tirade of jealous insults in prose, accusations of lies, foul play, etc. But he's not bitter, no...not at all. He merely wishes these others would speak the 'truth' - but this 'truth' is just a version of events he would see as acceptable. This home is a gleaming, beautifully presented work of art.. he carries out his duties, guards it, worships it, does everything necessary to protect this holy palace from attack. Richard is the Lord Protector of Fruitchat, King Michael's Fruitchat.
Yes, sadly this is the reality to Mr McStreak. Fruitchat is his real home.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

why ? why why why why why??????? must you make posts like the above.

i've done my best to talk other mods out of banning you , if you continue this treason against king Richard you will surely be ousted from this forum.
Master of The Game

In all honesty mate, I fancied a bit of creative writing... thought I'd aim it at the lemon. If I got banned - looking at things now - what would I be banned from? Nothing! No one is posting, the board is dead. He ain't a king mate, he was always going to be Royal Head Slave at best.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

All very amusing, If people are making good money then good luck to them. I just don't like bullshitters and people who never post a loss, as it makes casual viewers think the game is better than it is. It's hard work out there for the average player, Getting out of full time playing and into employment was a great move for me, I feel much happier and less on edge than when I was going out for the day just waiting for things to go wrong. Sure I still play a few bits to top my wages up, its all about finding a balance.

Ahmad, i'm not trying to start a war of words with you but seeing as you won't answer my friendly phone calls i'll ask you this one question.

Are you happy with your life?
Master of The Game

Yes Richard, I am. No thanks to you.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

It's just that you don't sound as though you are mate. You sound as though you are carrying a huge weight around with you, and that weight is filled with bitterness, regret, angst, self-pity, ruefulness and general self loathing, plus lots of steel and lead just to make it extra heavy.

But if you say you are happy then who am I to argue?
Master of The Game

Exactly.
Master of The Game

Oh well apparently what I wrote in my rather lengthy reply was deeply offensive. Bearing in mind that Little Richard is Richard The Great in this Holy Palace of Fruitchat, I shall no longer bother with my opinions on him nor his status on here. Its pointless. Moderators will edit, erase, ban... endless things can happen to me for such crimes. Its just not a fair fight, its like being Tottenham at Old Trafford. The refs are all on his side, as is the head of the FA so why bother, eh?

And no Lugsy, I won't be PMing him either. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't exist.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ffs ,,,,,,,,,,,, i go away for a few days birthday r & r ,,,,,,,,,,,, and that cock is still at it.

mcstreak and myself have had cross words and disagreements a plenty in the past ,,,,,,we are certainly not a fan of each other ,,,,,,,,,, but i would sooner he was here than not ,,,,,,,,,,, at least he can structure his points across in a dignified respectful manner .

mog ,,,,,,,, you are such an antagonising prick , its beyond words ,,,,,,,,,,you just cant control yourself ,,,,,,,,,, still , i said i wont vote you out ,,,,,,, and i wont ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont need to ,,,,,,give someone enough rope an all that,,,,,,, the other mods will soon tire of you ,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

my eyes are fuming with me.....no glasses for a week and i've put my poor soar eyes through all this reading,i do not see my self as a shrink ahmad but at the end of the day......would you two be friends if you put machines aside,if the answer is yes then stop squabbling at each other if not then can you please wait till i pick my new glasses up next saturday to continue these rants.... :)
Jack bauer