One of those days

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

not as bad as margate lol
Jack bauer
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It's the 1st time I've stopped in a travel lodge where we were given our bed linen and towels at the reception and we had to carry it to our rooms amd make our beds :shock:

Like a ghost town on the front, most pubs shut at 11pm.

They got a Smash the Cash in Coral Island on 90% :shock:
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

eastangliapro wrote:not as bad as margate lol
No, not many places are as bad as Margate.

Makes me laugh how a lot of the people down there speak in Cockney rhyming slang.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i will hav to agree with you there grant, fucking shithole it really is...as Peter Kay said they should call it cesspool. Portsmouth thats another dive, its only nice down by gunn wharf.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

If you go to portsmouth just a few mins from that little seaside there is a banging kebab van outside a student pub/club best kebab ever!!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:
eastangliapro wrote:not as bad as margate lol
No, not many places are as bad as Margate.

Makes me laugh how a lot of the people down there speak in Cockney rhyming slang.
Mechanical Elephant - What a name!!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Scott wrote:Spoons get so much play, i remember one in my centre had a smash, even after a next credit for huge profit it was Red the next day :D
Was in a spoons sat for about 3 hr supping and never seen anybody put a coin in four fruits plus one of those gamestec video things
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
richy657

Post by richy657 »

thats correct cannon and its still there now , he makes more than any player i reckon lol , yeah gunwarf quays is nice place to chill out in the summer some nice bars over looking the harbour.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Cannon, are you on about the one outside of the 'registry, pub?? Because that's a bad ass kebaby.

And Scott, are you on about the smash that's used to be in the spoons at the end of the town?? At the time, there was a skulls in the boozer next door and a cash or bust in O'neils and a £35 hi lo in the shitty boozer???

Only because I remember doing the smash and having to largish players behind me shaking their coins? Dunno who it was though. Seemed to be good friends with the landlord of the spoons too. :-).

But every time I was there it was always red, same as the smash in the hobby horse.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

that must be the one hes on about toothless, the fella is always busy what a great spot hes got , and miles better than them shitty places in guildhall.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah richy, even though I tend to get some dirty kebab regularly from that megabite in guildhall I do love that one outside the registry. He must make an absolute mint from the students
richy657

Post by richy657 »

lol il admit to munching from megabite now and then and regret it the next day. you been in the registry lately?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Was in there last week for a beer, but other than that since the refurb not much mate. U?
richy657

Post by richy657 »

no not much mate about a year ago, i feel old in there now , i hit 30 last year and i feel out of place lol same goes for the guildhall now, although i always found the mega in the spoons there ok.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah it used to love throwing in £35 boxes that mega. The perfect used to always be flying in there too.