prime time's

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive had every scenario you care to mention m8.

the other week , i had exactly that ,,,,,,,,,,, all day nowt ,,,,,,,, then last two pubs 134 mega and 80 ltd

what hurts the most is when you make say 100-200 in your first hour ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then by the end of the day you go home down . ,,,,,,,,,, may as well of gone home at 10am and sat on the playstation or whatever .

its rare to have a blinding start , afternoon , and evening ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, their the 600 plus days,........... ,,,,,,,,,, doesn't happen that often for me ,,,,,,,, of course ive had em ,,,,,, but a few times a year only
Little discipline = BIG issue

Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

I just hate 2 things:

1. Machines that fuck about, like an Electrocoin that's showing a £20 board early but WILL NOT give you that feature, then takes £60-80 to give it so you know you've wasted your time!

2. Running around finding everything dead, trying to convince yourself it hasn't all been done but then finding the next hit dead, then the next.... but that VERY rarely happens with me.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

another day like that today for me I start work at 430 so come away. Just got my bag of coins out off the last couple of weeks and it looks decent enough so I'm not arsed about last 2 days.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

New years day was huge, won't be another day like that for a few weeks. Gonna be a few quiet weeks until the end of this month I reckon.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I deffo agree. Things being dead and me not getting out before others is only gunna result in 1 thing. Hard days maybe even a loss.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

New years day is always easy money!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Feeling well enough to do a run is the hardest part.
Cobwebs 👆
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Never a problem as thats the main day of the month! Rest of it is usually poor!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I was shaking like a shitting dog in spoons 10am, forced the 1st pint down me with the help of a little lemonade, pretty Legless by 4pm :P
Scott

Post by Scott »

I often do that, hair of the dog, 2 sessions on the trot is a terrible hangover!!!!
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

The only way is hair of the dog for me
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yeah the come down on Monday after 2 days of solid beer was a bit horrid. Drying out for a few days now.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

gambogaz1 wrote:Yeah the come down on Monday after 2 days of solid beer was a bit horrid. Drying out for a few days now.
Not drinking for 6 weeks now hitting gym back on Dukan diet. I drank every night in canada and the food was all shite too
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've started back 5 aside, I've put on half a stone over Xmas. I like a drink touch to be able to stop altogether.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

got myself a cheap gym from argos , hit the 14st mark now most of it on the gut.