chip

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Slotter

Post by Slotter »

There's too many people playing them though now, even non players are ripping them left right and centre.

Wouldn't even be bothered if perfects got chipped now...
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I really really hope they chip them, with no way of knowing!! so all the people who think they are players get stung to fuck and lose loads!!! causing them to fuck off
justice For The 96
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Then we can bring them back in the game by selling the new method again !
tommya

Post by tommya »

Gibbons wrote:Then we can bring them back in the game by selling the new method again !
Lol
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

had too laugh at that 1 aswel lol
Jack bauer
silent g

Post by silent g »

we played a chipped one today :/
£7 on the stack to a 1 = ?
next board £2 on the stack to a 1 = ?
seems to give the 1 more but fucks you.
put £50 in for £110
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ob

Post by ob »

silent g wrote:we played a chipped one today :/
put £50 in for £110
how did the 110 materialise then out of interest....
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

These would be good games if they wernt hammerd daily. I used to like a battle with them until they started costing over 100 for phones all the time.

Maybe silent g got it off the game or trapped it in the middle of the message square. There is loads going on with these games.

I havnt played these for a while now.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

put £50 in for £110
Are you sure it was chiped? The cash stack has nothing to do with it. There is ways round it but to get 110 out and only putting 50 in. Don't sound like it's chiped to me. What suplier is it
silent g

Post by silent g »

deano8177 wrote:
put £50 in for £110
Are you sure it was chiped? The cash stack has nothing to do with it. There is ways round it but to get 110 out and only putting 50 in. Don't sound like it's chiped to me. What suplier is it
was chipped 100% was on gamestech in a spoons, desert island deal.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

silent g wrote:
deano8177 wrote:
put £50 in for £110
was chipped 100% was on gamestech in a spoons, desert island deal.
I'd be surprised by a Gamestec chip to be honest. I have had a Desert Island question mark me 5 times in a row before and also seem to avoid the message and even when land the message say the wrong way, next visit it was fine.

Not doubting what you say silentg but how many times did it question mark you? Worst experiences on units that have turned out to be fine, other than the one occasion of 5 in a row have been 3 question marks at the appropriate time in a row going for that one IM, which has happened on a few seperate occasions, pretty annoying so it is.

I'd quite like to find a chipped one just to see if it blocks all the other ways.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I've got a chiped one in my local spoons, I even tryed it again the other day just to make sure it wasn't bad luck. There is ways round it but it would be easy to stick 120-140 to get it. You better of trying a few rips then just take the game and hope for the best. How did you end up getting the 2 pots silent.
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

deano8177 wrote:I've got a chiped one in my local spoons, I even tryed it again the other day just to make sure it wasn't bad luck. There is ways round it but it would be easy to stick 120-140 to get it. You better of trying a few rips then just take the game and hope for the best. How did you end up getting the 2 pots silent.
What supplier is that one Deano?
silent g

Post by silent g »

deano8177 wrote:How did you end up getting the 2 pots silent.
lol, i was leading people on a bit :)
played dond on 25p reds only = £70 box
played dond on £1 = £60 box
lucky to get 2 high boxes but we was £50 in and hit a ? 3 times in a row which i havent had before on low stacks and early gameplay so we wanted to scrape our £50 back and bin it rather than chase it and get minimal profit but waste time or take a small loss and still waste time, made a small raise on it tho but purely but luck :)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

JPMmonopoly60 wrote:
deano8177 wrote:I've got a chiped one in my local spoons, I even tryed it again the other day just to make sure it wasn't bad luck. There is ways round it but it would be easy to stick 120-140 to get it. You better of trying a few rips then just take the game and hope for the best. How did you end up getting the 2 pots silent.
What supplier is that one Deano?
It was chilvers. As far as I know all his are now chiped