Saturation Point

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

lol yeh, u can get lucky with switching them. its ok if its not fire. how many of u guys...use ur foot to switch machines off ? lol
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

maverick69 wrote:lol yeh, u can get lucky with switching them. its ok if its not fire. how many of u guys...use ur foot to switch machines off ? lol
I don't use my foot, I use my hand and I use my foot to put the coins in. But I do get some funny looks and my coins always fall out my pocket
mjd

Post by mjd »

A man walks into pub. 'oh damn' he says to himself, noticing that note changers are off, and cashpots are all wrong..

He then says to a random person 'Have you seen a tall man in a suit with ginger hair in here??'

The random person says 'no'

'Ah, thanks for that.. Im thinking he must have left' (walks out)

:roll:
boom
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

maverick69 wrote:lol yeh, u can get lucky with switching them. its ok if its not fire. how many of u guys...use ur foot to switch machines off ? lol
using a foot can be dangerous, especialy when you foot the wrong plug!
richy657

Post by richy657 »

i switched off a fruit once only to find it never went off, instead the 50inch tv which around 40 people were watching football went off instead :shock:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Same thing happened to me during a england game! Michael Owen clean through, everyone watching tv, easy to do, plug off, next thing about 100 people yelling there heads off! Quickest pint ever!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I had a very nice Hi Lo silver in a bar next to a cig machine
Always made loads on it
One night i went in, and a makeshift DJ stand was next to it with loud music pumping out, and people dancing etc
The hi lo was off with the socket being used for the DJing equipment, but the cig machine on

So it was dark down the side and it was difficult to trace the wires so i made a quick decision to unplug one
Luckily it was the cig machine, i got it right
Plugged in the hi lo and made £80
Unplugged it after and plugged the cig machine back in

It would have been funny to get the wrong one
Mr McStreak

Re: Saturation Point

Post by Mr McStreak »

jeffvickers wrote:There are a ridiculous amount of players out there at the moment and not enough munters to keep the machines ticking over.

Go for a breakfast at Wetherspoons at 20 minutes into opening time, you will notice that its an empty cup of coffee at the side of the machine rather than the empty half coke glass with a nice display of £10.10 on the pots!

Or if the pots are already displaying £10.10, watch around 8 different people walk in, glance at the machine, pretend to look around for their mate, get on their mobile and off they go! Comical, and this is nearly every day! Similar on a night time at around 11pm. Must be a lot of frustrated peeps out there!
Not as frustrated by you as the sound of it.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Re: Saturation Point

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

jeffvickers wrote:There are a ridiculous amount of players out there at the moment and not enough munters to keep the machines ticking over.

Go for a breakfast at Wetherspoons at 20 minutes into opening time....blah blah blah
A few reason why.

Firstly, some players HAVE to take someone along with them, then wonder why they then too become a player and do the route.

Secondly, mobile phones, Internet etc.

Thirdly, (and this especially is for the North-West), players love their Coke and get the jabbers when they're altogether.

Fourthly, some just can't help selling info to anyone and everyone.

There are a few other factors too.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

have some close escapes with switching before. I went to switch a mega deal off once and got the wrong plug....fucking switched the juke box off and the whole place just went silent....bare in mind this was a rough pub at midday.i couldnt risk it in the end had to take the fucking 70 JP and i was 100 in. anyway i manged to make 30 quid on it, in the end. wasnt funny at the time...but got away with it somehow
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I think younger generation has networking playing a very important part in their life (facebook,etc.). Obviously they think it's best way to build contacts in this game too. Unfortunatly they don't realise they're just biting the hand that feeds them.

I used to chat to hundreds of players. Couple years back I lost my phone and realised it was best thing ever happened to me. Most of the players I spoke to only dragged me down. Eggs ringing you to bail em out cos they've gone skint or fishing for info constantly. I justified speakin to em cos they were newspapers who broadcast everything they heard to me, but half the info was wrong or known by every other player on their phone by the evening.

A lot of begginers think they will meet some magical superpro with top programmer connections who will decide to take them under his wing. Never gonna happen boys,those kinda people don't even want you to know they're in the same pub as you. Truth is most players you meet and exchange numbers with are never gonna help you. They only want your number cos they think you can help them.

I still speak to a few players that I like about life occaisionally, but I can count the people I talk to about fruits on one hand. Best thing I've ever done. Last few years since it's been all Deals everything has lead on from another really, so it only takes a small team of good players to work most stuff out yourself anyway.

Networking is not the way to succeed in this game, PRIVACY is!!!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

That's 100% true Horseman.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah hes got a point...i only talk to one player about machines. i actively avoid other players...if somone talks to me im not going to be a cunt and tell em to fuck off, i know a lot of top players will just ignore everyone or just tel them to go away. privacey is the way forward...but i have helped a small selection of ppl that have helped me before. These players that ring u all the time fishing for info and asking u to bring them coins when they go skint is so annoying. i can be 100-200 miles away and i will get a call from some local ...saying hes but 200 into a fucking bank job on 1 pound stake lol and can i help him out. i will sometimes if im in the area go to help them just cos im a nice guy...but i wont go out of my way to help people which ppl might think is bad but..it will only mess up my own routine.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've never gone skint yet, why do people risk something with insufficient funds?
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

Just thought of one actually, had to leave my mate there why i went home for more dough :o ops:

I'd never risk summat that can play up with say a 1er in my pocket, i'd sooner not bother personally.
Cobwebs 👆