Redlinesman in Brighton

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Redlinesman in Brighton

Post by redlinesman »

Hi guys,

How's everyone? Been working hard last couple of months, 1 full thing and 2 methods. All still off the radar but did do a a little trade with a guy I trust. I'll be in Brighton over christmas again if anyone fancies a pint. Also going to see Ronnie Wood's art exhibition next Friday but Im going to try and slip out early on the bandits.

Going to give something to a charity if any of you fancy it, maybe if 10-20 of us chip in we could get 10 grand to a kids charity or something......just a thought, but I'll be giving something in any case.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Top man
BFK

Post by BFK »

Brilliant.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Fuckoff redlinesman I'm supposed to be the cunt round here
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Hello Mr Redlinesman, i am TINY, dont think we have met but will gladly match your £5 for charity, hopefully its for obese former drivers, and would love to meet for a pint and mcdonalds in brighton.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

No Mac's for me Tiny but will take you to Terre a Terre for some veggie if you fancy it. If the emptiers still active we won't be doing any in Brighton though, maybe when we get to Maidstone. Can't see it still going at crimbo to be honest anyway, not that hard to fathom.
Houston

Re: Redlinesman in Brighton

Post by Houston »

redlinesman wrote:Hi guys,

How's everyone? Been working hard last couple of months, 1 full thing and 2 methods. All still off the radar but did do a a little trade with a guy I trust. I'll be in Brighton over christmas again.....
I thought you only went to Brighton for Gay Pride?
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
tommya

Re: Redlinesman in Brighton

Post by tommya »

Houston wrote:
redlinesman wrote:Hi guys,

How's everyone? Been working hard last couple of months, 1 full thing and 2 methods. All still off the radar but did do a a little trade with a guy I trust. I'll be in Brighton over christmas again.....
I thought you only went to Brighton for Gay Pride?
:lol:
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Give it a rest son