Fire Pubs

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

big A wrote:If the guy had politely asked me to leave then I wouldn't of had a problem,its his right to do so,but when landlords think they can go round doing this sort of thing they are clearly asking for trouble.
Totally agree. He deserves everything he gets - perhaps a candidate for phone a pub Friday?
Bored of the grind.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I totally agree with the way we are rebelling here, I for one have had enough of getting at least 2 accounts of shit in the day through landlords and locals!!

Really does me head in, sometimes if I have had a good day I avoid going in certain pubs incase old bill are called!!!

Done a DMT the other day and they phone police and every pub in the area.... police looking for us, luckily we just sat off in a mcdonalds.
I put £60 in for a reel skill ffs made £5 in the pub?

Surely they watched if it was that fire and realised how much i put in
justice For The 96
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

they think the £1 coins are 5p pieces.

I know its fire but what can you do? nothing. Ive been polite on a few hits and been let off and carried on goin in (just less often)

I know the feeling of bein accused. Had an electo switched off as I was pullin up last night was only 3rd visit in 5 weeks! still went in for a piss but they didnt even confront me I had to ask them why it was off
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

What did they say when you asked why it was off?
Bored of the grind.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

not fair me winning the locals money (fair point).
I replied "its not fair on me I dont know anyone in here so I dont know if its paid or not, I take my chances like anyone else"

TBF they did have a star wars and by the way that heat was I bet it was a SH programme (i didnt try it I just saw it once late and on next visit it was a Electro)
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I was doing a P1 cash attack in a pub for 6 weeks. Was going there a few times a week, always making good raises on it and it was right infront of the bar.... I never got questioned or told to leave as I reached for that plug and busted that £10 win for MS.

As soon as it went and they brought in a monopoly and saw me hitting wild thing I get barred. I mean they didn't ban me for plugging the CA but bar me for using skill on a monop! Lmao, Really makes me laugh.
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

sir ratholer wrote:
big A wrote:If the guy had politely asked me to leave then I wouldn't of had a problem,its his right to do so,but when landlords think they can go round doing this sort of thing they are clearly asking for trouble.
Totally agree. He deserves everything he gets - perhaps a candidate for phone a pub Friday?
These pubs need 2 be taught whos boss!!!
BN1!!
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Landlords only get lairy when pool team etc r in. muppits
BN1!!