part time players.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

part time players.

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I ask you this, what is the best way to combine work and machines? Do you work during the week and play at weekends or just do a couple of hours each day after work? Please can no full time pros reply or gloat. Thankyou.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Mon-fri 8 - 4 painting
Tue-5-10 football
Thur 5-10 football
Fri 4 -830.football
Sat 1030-1 football

Sunday always my big fresh route usualy a 12 hour shift.
But I often get half days here and there and go out for cuple locals. And I also have a girlfriend who would see me every second of my free time If it was possible. I do work a lot and I love it. Busy lad!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Go before or after work when stuffs due. And sometimes all day Saturday or Sunday if I can be arsed. Which most of the time I can't
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

betchrider wrote:Go before or after work when stuffs due. And sometimes all day Saturday or Sunday if I can be arsed. Which most of the time I can't
Times are hard. I do other things to make money now.
Everything always on its arse. Too many players, too little machines.
Went searching yesterday. Nothing decent turned up.
Found 1 mega with notey off, and lots of flashing exchange buttons and inbetween reds. And Juices either make you or break you. Loads of pubs have £5 JP or quizzes now. Another waste of a day. Pubs with decent stuff don't open till at least 4pm. Like you said Betch "if I can be arsed". The good 'ol days are gone.

Post by 999329753 »

Work takes up 60 to 70 hours per week so machines very part time . Do try and have a look at somerhing on the weekend. Normally speak to a fee people on here I know to try and find something worth playing. I tend to play stuff the pros don't , hit and miss really. Obviously play to win but for me its a bad habit and just something i do to de stress!
big A

Post by big A »

I work week days an go out weekends.my weekly outgoings are pretty low so if I cover those by playing(most weekends I do) then I don't have to touch my wages.I'll never give up working,this way I'm always garanteed some money,could spunk every penny I have tomorrow but payday will be just around the corner,no scraping around tryin to get a float together.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

titchno1 wrote:Mon-fri 8 - 4 painting
Tue-5-10 football
Thur 5-10 football
Fri 4 -830.football
Sat 1030-1 football

Sunday always my big fresh route usualy a 12 hour shift.
But I often get half days here and there and go out for cuple locals. And I also have a girlfriend who would see me every second of my free time If it was possible. I do work a lot and I love it. Busy lad!
Do you play pro mate?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Just realised you can't with the hours you do. You must either do some sort of coaching, play footy yourself or ref games in indoor footy or something.
DontAsk

Post by DontAsk »

i work split shifts which are 7am til 11am and 5pm to 9pm. so gambling for me is generally 12.30pm til i go back work at 5. if we are quiet then they normally offer me the night off at the weekend as they know i will make more money gambling. i cant gamble all year round where i live as there just isn't enough players when its not school holidays.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

toothless11 wrote:Just realised you can't with the hours you do. You must either do some sort of coaching, play footy yourself or ref games in indoor footy or something.
i work at a local school on a night its a astro pitch thats rented out i maintain the place. im shit at football but play every night and get paid coz im at work.