would u tell them

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
fruity777

Post by fruity777 »

[/quote]Maybe once, now I don't plays at all really.[/quote]

Your just missing that fruity drive right now, I'm sure it come back when the time is right. Never give up what your good at until you find something better.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

that wont be pool will it rich eh?lol coming for you soon mate :lol:
i got more routes than loreal
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

maverick69 wrote:It takes a true intelligent player to work out an empty, many of the latest empties have been worked out by the same people. I myself have only worked out one empty...and im sure there will be others that also worked it out. I have a freind thats almost autistic on machines its actually scary how good he is, where as there are other players that make more money through sheer hard work, contacts, but when you see them play they just stick to the script. Ive recently worked out a new thing on mega deals, as ive found the pots always low due to rats keeping on top of them, ive had to work out a new method to extract value out of them in a certain state.(no doubt others know this)pm if you think you know what im doing, dont bother if you dont This is the versatility that seperates the men from the boys. I dont like to do things what everyone else is on, sometimes you have to though.
You talk a bit of sense here but IMO it takes no real intelligence to work 90% of rips/emptiers out. The other 10% it does. What does take intelligence is keeping them quiet, even after it becomes widespread. There is nothing to gain from bragging about a trick you are doing, or when something comes out boasting that you had it first.

A line i've heard alot over the years is 'I was the first person on these'. No, you were the first person you know of that was doing them, because anyone else who was doing them probably thought they'd keep their mouth shut about it, keep a low profile, and get on with earning money instead of trying to make a name for themself.

Fame or fortune? I'd choose fortune everytime. (and then probably spend the fortune in the bookies lol). You learn who your mates are when you quit playing, the ones who still ring just to ask after you.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Tricks are found out and come out in the open because those doing them often work in groups and are 'familar faces' on the playing scene. They are easily spotted by the 10-20 players that know of them, so most tricks are doomed once these people get on them. They are happy to get 20-30 grand and its job done, supose you've got to say fair play because in this circumstance it won't last that long anyway.

I think a lot of complex stuff is worth looking after as it will last, however must worked out stuff in pubs should be just smashed for a short term profit. Methods often overide the true potential of a game and that is where some talented players can fail.
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

You would only need to tell ronny from Cardiff and he would tell everyone else in the country anyway. One phone call instead of fifty
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Post edited due to hurting someones feelings.