hello wonder if anybody could help please very important

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Christ you work at a mens club, just turn it in.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

That was his first ever post.... most probably his last. Lol
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

There was a steward who got sacked from my club about 2006. The club does its own floating and refills BUT no data terminals are ever connected so he used to take 100 out of the drop box and manually line the 4 reels up to jp after lifting the front cab open and say he won 100 and get it cashed up. Clever thing was he used to turn it off as the reels would set back to the proper ones and show people 4 cashpots on the winline when it was switched off and never in attract mode. Got caught when he left a jp on the winline and someone who knew how the initialsing sequence works so they set up hidden cameras.
pound

Post by pound »

e4ans wrote:There was a steward who got sacked from my club about 2006. The club does its own floating and refills BUT no data terminals are ever connected so he used to take 100 out of the drop box and manually line the 4 reels up to jp after lifting the front cab open and say he won 100 and get it cashed up. Clever thing was he used to turn it off as the reels would set back to the proper ones and show people 4 cashpots on the winline when it was switched off and never in attract mode. Got caught when he left a jp on the winline and someone who knew how the initialsing sequence works so they set up hidden cameras.
Ok i will bite :shock:
If he is taking 100 out of bottom, Then theres no need to cashup or anything.
And as for the setting up of reels, Oh come on :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: we aint this stupid, Unless i have been netted lmao
If he can get 100 out of cash box without being seen, then job is done.
If he cant get in cash box then he could be exscused for trying to set reels up for a scam lol
But sorry its all too far fetched for me.
Nice fishing....,,,,, NOT :shock:
pound

Post by pound »

Im a bar steward.
I am cashing up with the treasurer.
the club is allways closed when cashing up weeks takings.
I know i will take a ton out off cash box and set the reels up and tell the treasurer i just won the jackpot lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Im a bar steward.
I am cashing up with the treasurer.
the club is allways open with members present ,when cashing up weeks takings.
I know i will take a ton out off cash box and set the reels up and tell everyone i won the jackpot lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Do you see what i am geting at lol

Oh jg take over please.