Live update - Unexpected Day Off

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Post by kong »

20 minutes without an update?! Surely its not taken you this long to get the top, so presumably its still repeating? ;)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

95 in that for a 140. Get in! (just!)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The twiddler next to the Cj beth'd after 50 in for a 20 uppage. No hits taken as yet!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

On my way to a Skulls now. Sun is shining and the weather is sweet. Yeah. :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

40 in that for a top and an 18 IOU. :-(
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

That almost ioud for me last week, it's not ideal in there to say the least!
Bored of the grind.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I agree mate. Heading to perry street now. 740 up!!! Yep, had another quick twenty in laddes! 7 pints so far too, and unusually for me, drinking on a school nigjt. Hee. :-)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Two out of the ESB from 55 in. Runnimg out of locations now!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Matt sir, you are the Chuck Norris of the AWP world!
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Paid 600 into my bank, 290 in the pocket. P4 Alien time! The pints are starting to have a bit of an effect now. 14 down the hatch, plus a quock cheeky livener. :)
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Your uncles pub mate? You've got to try and hit 1k for the day!
Bored of the grind.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

What ya leave house with?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Walked out the house with 52 squidlees. Lol! Took two from the alien inmy uncles gaff, but only 16 profit. Aiming for that K and ordering myself a decent lappy in the mornimg. Apologies for atrocious spelling,, boozed up on a bus makes it a bit bumpy. Lol% Anyway bit beth tiddly now but played some more random punts an nearly out of locs!

Starting from 1 again hehe :wink:

1) Double Take, took the piss for a board, £16 on gay stake but was building nicely, 34 in for GATW only flat but then next press dial for game and 70 box
2) Lucky Lep was 34 for the feature, missed it up so only a 1 raise lol, went to pound stake and gave feature first board 66 up
3) Italian Job third one in poxy Lewisham arcade streaked off first quid for 55!!!!
4) Extended my punt limit in bookies went and did 10 on montys squiggles for a free spins of £114.80 that pied nicely to 300 that'll do tyvm he he and then :wink: £10 on the devil wheel on single number 10 which came in for 360, why stop at a K I hear you say, so I ploughed on
5) Quick stoppage at the yacht pub, jingled my coins to annoy the loon there and nearly played the Monopoly Hot property in there, but then I realised JG might have emptied it, so off to that pub ratty which used to be good for darts :wink: :wink: Goal and Devil of a Deal, both cost under 30 to force out and flat 70 from Goal but 210 from devil...sweeet!!!!
6) Played Pacman Pow Biff thud crash kerboom errrr UP and managed to get an icons board and then a sweet crazy feature thing that gave 35 right after, didn't have to put anything more than a 10p piece in for that either, just used the transfer button literally a couple of times :) ))
7) Stumbled intoa back street boozer and found a link up twenty player p1 dial all with 500 hoppers, managed to make 10k, halfway through doing them when I got bored and went to
Number8, I can't do eight bracket as it does a smiley thing, number 8, last credits in Ladcrooks for a quick £10 in the old favourite Rainbow Riches, got the pots twice off one set of superspins, Gold for £500 and Gold again for £250, gutted as silver was £253. Just typical of my bad luck.
9) As it was nearly time for bookies to close, I did a few more pubs, found a hoarde of Dig its tucked away, quick 500 raise then time for some services.
10) Got into my car, I know I was well over the limit, but with my luck, drink driving is as safe as houses. So pissed out my head I arrived at Birchanger Green and as my memory cleared I realised I'd given a taxi ride to some Saudi Arabian dignitaries who had tipped me £100,000 and a racehorse for the favour of the lift. I also found 10p in my dirnks holder and a half eaten custard cream. GTFIT!
11) Made a fairly standard £1,500 in the services playing 70% squiggles, Mega Bars....yeah come on what?!??! Someone has to win on them, that someone is me. I help to level the %s to something near fair. Made a quick £100 on the £5 HoF. Ash popped in whilst I was emptying it. He said "Well done lad, good on you lad, now I've seen you do that £5 HoF I might STOP FUCKING EMPTYING THAT HOF IN COVENTRY and come and do this HOF in Birchanger services, you truly are amazing lad"
12) Had too much to drink, threw up in the services bog. Luckily my chunder was made of £50 notes. Think I chundered up about £853,351, the extra quid was a dry roasted peanut that had turned to gold due to a strange alchemical process in my tonsil crypts.
13) Flew home by a private jet. We hit some turbulence which actually turned out to be large volumes of pound coins stuck in the clouds. Somehow the cabin was breached, teh pressure dropped alarmingly and there was a bloody mess as my body exploded into bits and I found myself in BexleyHeath A+E department. The doctors fixed me up I was discharged and as I left the ward, I noticed throngs of people outside the hospital. It turned out the process of me exploding had caused a continual and probably never ending stream of pound coins to rain down on Bexley.
14) Rab Rabbits phoned me up. His tales of luck were pathetic in comparison to mine. I laughed derisorily at his silly tales of getting back to back to back to back to back to back gold streaks on some Astra shit. Before I myself got back to back to back to back to back Gold Streaks on everything ever made. Finally for my last trick, I played a
15) Bank Job and got it off the first board, which is fucking incredible to echo what Anfield said.

Cheers,

Not a JG edit by any stretch of the imagination.

regards,

Truly Matt Vinyl
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Why would ya leave wi £52 and put a 10er in bookies. Very very lucky
Cf

Post by Cf »

I did a board on a BRT the other day. I hit COB and for the third time ever hit £70 on the stack. My immediate thought was "get in! i just matt vinyl'd it!"