How many bans !!?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Looks like there's a few Social Clubs having £70 AWP's in, shame they are all Deals round here.
Cobwebs 👆
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

only difference in licencing law now is the jackpot fruit machine part

every other aspect has been brought in line with pubs, ie, entertainment licens etc
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

know a player who took a piss in the payout tray after a battering, some ppl are not well bred
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Banned from 2 pubs today. First was a Dead Mans. 35 in for Treasure Hunt and the landlord appears behind the bar just as I'm hitting it. Quid stake first board icons 70. Collect some out and iou 98! No money in it to start with! Landlord says he's going to call the police and goes out the back. I wait around a bit and ask the barmaid whats going on. She goes to the back and they come out and he says he will give me the money but doesn't want to see me again and says I'm banned from pubs in that town!

Second barring was from a Stakes. Again just as I'm hitting it, landlord says your mate is outside waiting you can leave now etc. My customers money that is etc... I managed to block out his irritating voice and hit it.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I WONDER IF YOU COULD POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THESE MACHINES? THEY WOULDNT BAN ME, I WILL JUST PLAY THEM LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING! THAT WILL FOOL THEM!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

What a good idea I bet no one has tried that 1 :shock:
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

YES BUT WHEN I TRY IT, IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD! THEY DONT HAVE A CLUE!
bjman316

Post by bjman316 »

what is dead mans ....? i always mek out i havnt got a clue, in skegg they look out for everything that a player would do
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Saw some novel tactics today-

Bloke was sorting out a claim and generally playing dumb.

Landlord explains that he will have to wait for engineer to come out and check the meters etc. Punter says thats fine- just tell them I dont want it paying in tokens. Oh no dont worry sir- they dont pay tokens anymore...

Eastern European barmaid is then despatched to check what the machine is called. In heavily accented English "Its called Deal or no Deal". That should narrow it down then...