Name a new DOND?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Name a new DOND?

Post by kong »

Was thinking tonight that there haven't been enough DONDs yet, so perhaps we could all give Bell fruit a helping hand with some ideas for the next one.

How about one with a new button on the game which instantly awards you whats in your box? (maybe that could be the name of it, its unlikey they've done it already)

Rather than all this messing around with no deal to find out its 20p again, you could just go straight to the misery.

Noel?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Have three types of phones, blue, green and red. Replace exchange with swap. Have message from posh paws instead of banker and you've got a mix of two Noel shows.

"Deal Or no Deal. Classic Multi Coloured Swap Shop." You can go all retro and have it 5p play with a £1 jackpot in one of those old chipboard cabinets with the metal slots. All wins over 50p paid in tokens.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Great game
Brilliant game
Exellent game
Awesome game
Tremendous game
One hell of a game
Lovely game
Smashing game
Proper game

Make any of the above and it will get pumped stupid regardless of format.
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Haven't had any called Bankers Gamble yet although that's a familiar thing on the show. Could be easily implemented.

Another thing is having the LED panel but all the boxes are numbered...And in your box is a number that corresponds to an LED. Numbers could turn red and still have an LED, and you could shuffle box amounts and all sorts
Oli

Post by Oli »

Deal or No Deal - Hello Pilgrims :)

3 phones = DOND
3 red phones = Shows you whats in your box

Getting 'swap' from the bonus can allow you to swap the box at any time (even if you havent collected the DOND game yet and still playing the board.)

Scrap the whole invincible thing - thats what GATW's are for. With this method we would see red phones being awarded more often!
streaky bacon?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Maybe a dond double or nothing were you can gamble like crystal skulls would be ok.

Another idea 'no deal' just a box would spin and it would be up to you if you want to collect the no deal feature and get what's in the box. Maybe swap box being on the bonus. So you can play around the board and try to make it a good box.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I think kong has same idea about just collecting the box rather than pissing about.
kong

Post by kong »

titchno1 wrote:I think kong has same idea about just collecting the box rather than pissing about.
Exactly!

Some interesting ideas above. If you are reading Bellmonds, they are all copyrighted!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm not reading bellmond whatever that is lol
kong

Post by kong »

titchno1 wrote:I'm not reading bellmond whatever that is lol
Probably the most polite thing I ever call the bearded ****!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

He hasn't been the most liked person in the past off players I know that for a fact.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

How about 14 different reels on the top glass (would be smaller to fit of course) that all spin to an amount from 1p to mega and you eliminate them yourself in exactly the same way people do on tv. If you got them correct, every game could be a potential mega, not decided by the machine
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think I suggested ages ago when a similar thread came up that they should have 16 buttons next to 16 LCDs (as you might be able to increase them from landing on certain squares). When you take the game, the values are all 'shuffled' and hidden and you select the boxes you want to open by pressing the buttons, after initially selecting one you want to 'keep'.

There's no reason why they couldn't do that if the game was truly random. Even if it isn't they could fiddle it the same way they do now - only decide what value is in each box as you open it, ensuring that the machine saves the value it means to award you until the end.

It'd definitely get the punters rolling their coins through!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Or how bout a skill feature where the red light comes on in the box and you have to stop it like 11th heaven.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Deal or no deal - can you empty me?

Judging by recent efforts by bellfruit, that question would be answered positively!
Bored of the grind.