Let's start a war

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of Games

Let's start a war

Post by Master of Games »

I feel there are now too many players and not enough "units" to make money from. Therefore I suggest we must stop being nice to each other and just fight over machines. There should be the following rules in combat:

The player found on the machine will be attacked without warning - preferably by a blow to the head with a foreign object (stool, bottle, glass, snooker/pool balls in a sock, etc)
The player who attacks is the allowed to drag him outside and take all of his money, beat him up some more and quote "them's the rules, slag-bitch" as his waiver. Police cannot intervene since its "the rules of the game" - boxers don't get arrested for hitting each other.

The player who was attacked can now obviously do the same when he finds his attacker, however he cannot attack this person now, he may only ask politely for his money back then toddle off to the bookies and row it into roulette when he's told to "fuck off you fucking weedy little rent-boy twat." To which he must reply, "ok boss"...

Anyone else watched "Scum"?

We could also have a referrendum(b) whereby all players who don't make good use of their earnings are no longer allowed to earn any money since they are slaves of whichever bookmaker firms they earn for (as roulette addicts). How that would work, I don't know.

We should all realise there are few gentlemen in this game, its full of scumbags who will lie, cheat, mislead and steal from each other. They'll screw their best mates' sisters, girlfriends, mums - even grannies if it gives them a sense of importance (or in the case of the granny, impotence).

Players who look rough are not necessarily "hard", players who look smart are not necessarily smart/civil/rich/poor/strong/weak. Nerds are easy to spot. Lifeless cunts who only talk about fruits and play with them and themselves should be shot.

Players who have a plan in life, a plan to do good with their earnings, a positive plan which involves getting out of "the game" should be encouraged and helped...after all, they won't be in it for too long and when they are they can always pass contacts/info onto their successor.

This is not a pointless post, there are many good/valid points in it. Admittedly I'm bored but I plan on having a nice day out today and tomorrow and even Monday. Ronnie should win the snooker, Backstage'll win the Irish National on Monday at 14/1...

This post does not give people the right to attack me if they see me on a fruit machine, I make the rules...
...but I promise not to attack anyone I find on a fruit I was going to go on. Oh except...
nah, not even him.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :lol:
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Are you on Sparrow Watch?
... Join The Party!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Let's start a war
Start a nuclear war
At the GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR!