Need fruit win? Need Red boxes?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oli

Need fruit win? Need Red boxes?

Post by Oli »

Hello all.

Played a Trailblazer for the first time last night, put £3 in and got a skill shuffle board. No ? squares so just kept going and canceling the shuffles whenever i landed on them. Anyway, after a few spins i had got the nudge stack up to 1 million nudges! Was well chuffed. Never had a jackpot from such a small amount in before. But when i collected it, on the screen it started flashing between "need fruit win" and "need red boxes". I took fruit win which dropped the jackpot symbols onto the win line. But what would have happened if i had took red boxes?
streaky bacon?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think it says 'Nudge Fruit Win' or 'Nudge Red Boxes'. You certainly made the right choice though! Red boxes do have a couple of JP possible features, but why risk it when you've already got JP.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Oli

Post by Oli »

Sweet! I was worried it might have been a mega streak style thing.
streaky bacon?
led

Post by led »

It could have done a streak if it gave you fruit repeater from the red boxes. Had this feature go over £30 a few times. As Matt said you did the right thing though why take the risk? I hope you played for another board after collecting your jacker.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Leaving machines on the run is great when your on the recieving end, a few times I have walked onto a GG to find it on the let em spin cycle. Its a wild one was the best as it still give me £75 despite the first £25
justice For The 96
Oli

Post by Oli »

I put another £4 in but wasnt offered a board so left it. Why, do these machines like to multiple jackpots in a row?
streaky bacon?
Oli

Post by Oli »

I put another £4 in but wasnt offered a board so left it. Why, do these machines like to multiple jackpots in a row?
streaky bacon?

Post by Guest »

Just as these guys said...i'd take the guaranteed jp as mystery features will have some jp applicable features and even maybe a streak feature an example is the Wipeout on Impulse and other impulse games it has a hi-lo cash mystery feature which kan go for at least £25 but has a max payout of £75...i reckon if u dont know machine just take the jp
acen123

Post by acen123 »

same thing happened to me on a coronation st, £1 in onto board with 2 steps.

No ? in corners, go round for ages get to 1 off top on nudges for £10 & 1 letter away from refilling logo for IM. Finally land on shuffle to bring ? into play. use 1st step on ?, get chance to step onto +nudges for JP & take it.

Afterwards, the greed reflex kicks in & i'm thinking a) should i have pushed on for IM mode and b) was it streaking?

Thing was, my mate was playing it before & there were no obvious signs that the m/c was buzzing :shock: