John 32 was the first player to make money off fruits.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
john32

John 32 was the first player to make money off fruits.

Post by john32 »

I can honestly say that i was one of the first players to play fruits & make a decent living off them.
It was 1985, i took a train to portsmouth & i realised that i could make £100 per day, i used go to all cascades in portsmouth & drain the £3 jp machines over there legally.
One day after a long day playing & carrying a heavy sports bag full of 10p coins & 10p tokens, the police stopped me & searched my bag, they asked where i stayed & i told them it was at the sunrise bed & breakfast at £10 per night.
I had been there for nearly 10 days.
A few days later they searched my room & they found at least £1000 worth of tokens & 10p coins, i told the police that i would sue them for wasting my time.
I was charged with fruit machine theft.
It did not even go to court, they asked me politely not to sue them either & that my picture was in all the arcades.
silent g

Post by silent g »

i think that mods should delete ever thread that has "john32" in the title.

maybe every thread made by john32 aswell.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

John, there was pro players way before 1985. Machines then had short cycles, easy to read tell tale signs and more. Do you think that you were the only one to work things out or be in the know. It just lasted longer then. No mobiles, internet or bulletin boards.

Good luck if you made money then, I bet you find it harder now (especially if you are on here 24/7 :wink: )
Roulette free since December 2011.
john32

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:John, there was pro players way before 1985. Machines then had short cycles, easy to read tell tale signs and more. Do you think that you were the only one to work things out or be in the know. It just lasted longer then. No mobiles, internet or bulletin boards.

Good luck if you made money then, I bet you find it harder now (especially if you are on here 24/7 :wink: )
Maybe its true that there were other professionals making a £20 raise per day but nowhere near £100 per day, that would have been at least 34 jackpots in one afternoon.
I can put my hand up & say with honesty that i was making at least £100 per day in that period of time.
:P
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I worked in an arcade in 85 and took home about £72 per week for 40 hours. That was a decent salary back then. Used to get my mate to phone the boss half way through empty day and fleece a few quid. Never did any meter readings back then. Just loaded three grand in pound coins into the back of the motor and drove to head office with them.
Roulette free since December 2011.
silent g

Post by silent g »

you must be rich being as you have been clearing out so many machines since 1963!

whats your bank ballance????

im guessing its around £50 depending on when you get your giro!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)