Blag!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mr McStreak

Blag!

Post by Mr McStreak »

What's the best example you've got of someone trying to blag information out of you? My favourite has to be the time someone started a rumour that I was emptying Vivid Bottle Banks, and after fending off several enquiries a well known (and well respected) kent based player, who posts on here rang me out of the blue to try and prise the 'info' off me.

The conversation went something like this...

RING RING.... etc

ME...Hello?

PLAYER... Hi Rich, its ****

ME... Errr... Hi mate, how's things?

PLAYER... Yeah not bad mate...

A few pleasantries were exchanged at this point, but I was waiting for him to cut to the chase, after all there must have been a reason he was ringing, as I very rarely spoke to him. Maybe he wanted my advice on something, or maybe he had something to share with me, who knows.... Anyway he continued...

PLAYER... Anyways i'm out of the game now but I was in the bookies, you know, having a bet and that, and this geezer walks in and starts playing the fruit. Wasn't taking much notice cos as I said i'm out of the game now, (which is bollocks...) but after a while he starts collecting the money out and, well, he took the lot out....

ME... Oh right, what game was it?

PLAYER... Errr... Bottle summink... err.. Bottle Bank? Made by Vivid I think... Haven't heard anything on it have you? Like I said i'm out of the game and don't really speak to anyone but thought you might know...

Now at this point my eyes started rolling around...

ME... Err, no mate, I've not heard anything on them to be honest (Which was true, because no empty existed)

PLAYER... Oh right, err... yeah okay mate, not to worry, be lucky!

ME... yeah you too mate, take care.

Now I had to laugh at the speed at which this rumour had got about, but I was a bit disappointed that someone of this persons stature thought he had to resort to lying about whether he was still playing, thinking that it might persuade me to clue him up. It was a bit cheap, and as a result he went down a bit in my estimation. Wonder if his memory will be jogged when he reads this...

Another time, 2 or 3 months after I started doing Connect 4 some cunt from Bournemouth, who is known for being all take and no give, rang me up to say he'd heard from someone that I was emptying quizzers off that game. I asked him who had told him that and he said he couldn't say. I thought to myself two can play at that game. He than asked me if I'd like to show him how to do it. I played dumb and denied I was doing anything and rang off. I was fuming at his cheek, so texted him saying if he could give me 1 good reason why I should give him anything then i'd tell him.

I never heard from the greedy prick again.

I wouldn't have given him the sweat off my bollocks.
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Can't think who you could possibly mean mate... think I need to get myself into a car and up your side of the country for a while though. This has happened to me but my memory doesn't work after 1am.
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

I heard the bottle bank rumour too! Who started it?!
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Probably someone who was "on the bottle" or "bottled it" 8)
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I read one thread saying "e-mail me the details to prove you know the empty!!", yeah, alright mate. :lol: I came back online a few months back and mailed a few different characters from the past, some of which I had helped myself, some where as solid as ever and others told me they hadn't played much blah blah blah. I believe more than anything in getting to the point and being straight with people and this would be our conversation.

You: Hello

Me: Alright bollox! I hear something is going for bottle bank! I don't know it, but I have a few round here and will see you well for it if you fancy doing business. I have been playing loads lately but lost a fucking fortune so could do with a boost!

You: Aaaaaaaaah, my heart bleeds for you but............. FUCK YOU!

Me: He's a tight fuck that McStreak!

:lol: :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
silent g

Post by silent g »

theres been alot of fake roumers about lol,
some twats say they have it but dont wanna let it go but cant prove it pfft.

did the keying a double on ms ever work ?
is there anything on make or break ?
where was the full empty for tioli ?
bottle bank ? wtf.

hate twats that talk shite.

ive had people try to get the flicker info lol,
asking how i knew it was mega coz i never took the game then when i did it paid off :/

me and matt v got asked "are you a couple of grifters then" ???
i said na, if theres 4 £70 boxes its 75% garun that ms is in the box.

matt has spun a line on that one too and the person came over and said every time he tries it he gets bumped lol.

ive also had people trying to figure out how i get ms off cash attack on cluedo, ive had 3 people watch every move i do on one and they were still oblivious :)

not really had people ask for much tho.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Houston

Post by Houston »

Pins? John? Carl?
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
badders2

Post by badders2 »

most likely carl
pompey are in league one ha ha ha