JPM

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Had an each way nudger in my bedroom as a youth. Bought it off Traylens Fair for £50. Made hell of a noise.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Supershots, Lootshoot, Reelcrazy etc, all great games back in the day.
oohcamelot

Post by oohcamelot »

ah super shots and reel crazy with the melon meter as I recall. Gems of machines
grandslam88

Post by grandslam88 »

[quote="&quot"]You COULD empty Dragons if they were off their nuts with buzz starting with "sequence reels" but there was no actually empty method on it like Battle Axe, Revolution and Ultimo.

Ultimo was the only 1 you could empty on £25, all the others would die on the step to 2, 3, 10, 11 when it was "dead". ]

I disagree with you here. You can empty can 4 of the machines you mentioned above. I would really call it an empty but a method. GD and Ultimo were easier then BA and Rev. I didnt believe it at first until I bumped into Colin doing them. I then tried it myself, sometimes it can take 15mins , sometimes 3 hours
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

agree with grandslam ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i couldn't do em ,,,,,,,,, but shaun from notts could empty every version give enough time ,,,,,,,,, he was king on these.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

Completely and utterly WRONG! The only 1 that was do-able as a full on empty every time was Ultimo. What you are saying is like telling me you can empty an Electrocoin when its dead on numbers. It CAN'T be done! Absolutely NO WAY. Even £15 versions had the chip - the 1 which showed 2x£1 in Hide N Seek instead of £0.

Its pointless arguing, you simply have your facts wrong on this one, I'm afraid.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

look a bit further in 3d m8 ,,,,,,,,,, not everybody travels in the same circles ,,,,,,,,,,,,

and there's always ALWAYS ALWAYS someone that knows that little bit more .

ive watched him m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your right about one thing though ,,,,,,, some could take him 10 hours plus ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, he was just in the zone with these.

(nothing like electro's whatsoever m 8) ,,,,,,,,,,

Master of Games

nothing like Electrocoins I know but the example I gave was the machine DIES. It WON'T let you win gambles after a certain stage. You could say its like this, when they were on £15 and original program they were always alive, each board has potential - it would NEVER die when you stepped to 2, 3, 10 or 11 - that's why you could empty them. New program sorted that out, simple as.
grandslam88

Post by grandslam88 »

Well said trayhop. You simpy have to step outside the box with these.

like the later R2R - you can plough through the bad patches. When I saw Colin and butch doing them together- i was amazed.
Master of Games

Someone PLEASE come and sort this out!!!!!!! I'd get a fixed program £15er or £25 version of any of these and drain all buzz out of it, stick one of you "fantasy players" on it and put an extra £1000 on the table if you emptied it of the £125 I'd refill it with via refill key (WITHOUT USING DEVICES LIKE YOUR £2 BAR!!!!). IT CAN'T BE DONE!!!!!!!!! Patch or no patch!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

seriously master m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,, he would gladly travel 100 miles for any unit .

and if played perfectly ,,,,,,,,,, the dead stage could be re-cycled

Master of Games

Ok then I've got a location with a £25 BA and £25 Revolution! How about it???? Money down????? What do I win WHEN I am proved right?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if you truly truly knew these inside out ,,,,,,,,,,,, it was more than just maximising the potential of every board ,,,,,,,,,,,,, certain boards "out of sequence to the norm" had to be killed off purposely .

one false move would stop the ''dead to alive'' recycle and set it back ,,,,,,,,,,,,, kinda like missing a hi-lo lottery on an old cash attack after 80 spins ,,,,,,,, then it not offer feature for 200 ,,,,,,( probably a bad example ) ,,,,,,,,, but one wrong move and you had to walk.

martal wont mind telling you , that he went for one after shaun had left it on tamworth services ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, put 300 in it ,,,,,,,, still comatosed. ,,,,,,, walked

trust me m8 ,,,,,,,,, when i say SOMEBODY ALWAYS KNOWS ,,,,,,,JUST THAT LITTLE BIT MORE.

Master of Games

I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, so please go ahead and let's sort something out! I know EXACTLY what you mean about making mistakes. I did this! I used to go around playing these from large profits - I'd play until the pause. The pause meant NO MORE! You wouldn't get a board for £20 or more. If you played it right and recycled, didn't go all out for jackpots when it was just about alive and you got the run triggered off the jackpot, you'd get a DEAD run! This meant that you'd get your jackpot only because the machine would still be giving you mental bonuses (like selector to jackpot) nudges, superhold, etc. and because the starting reels on the boards would still be "running reels" as someone called them (I call them "sequence reels") you'd get your jackpot/top red or white and know it had to be completely dead after. You'd see the reel pausing, you'd HAVE to step to 12 or 1 if you could because the next gamble was DEATH GUARANTEED!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah those dead runs were well annoying!