Harassment

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Just for advice Jack, I wouldn't go stating that you're going to go super-gluing mech/buttons up on a public forum, no matter how pissed off you are. From my experience, there's always someone ready to grass you up if it happens.

However, as for the money they have stolen from you, the law is weighted in the pubs' favour. Wrong, I know, but if you wanted to pursue it, you could always go back to the police telling them that unless they (police) don't investigate it, then you'll go to the Independant Police Complaints Commission. This usually makes them think again, and sometimes enough to make them opt for sorting it out properly. Let the machine suppliers' company and the pubs' company know aswell.

By the way, smashing the pubs windows, or damaging the fruit won't hurt the manager much - he's probably on a wage. But doing the rear window on his car will. This won't be covered like his windscreen, and will affect his NCD. Just a thought.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

[quote=""Been-Grant-Mitchell'd

By the way, smashing the pubs windows, or damaging the fruit won't hurt the manager much - he's probably on a wage. But doing the rear window on his car will. This won't be covered like his windscreen, and will affect his NCD. Just a thought.[/quote"] You are the bizzo mate, I bet anyone that fucked around with you lived to regret it mate. :twisted:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Brake fluid is also really good for paintwork, such a shame if a bottle were to, oh i dont know, mysteriously tip itself over a cars roof.

Again, just a thought :D
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

And I thought I was bad ass :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Just don't superglue the few good fruits of Tunmore's please!!!

Played a Rollercoaster there years ago. The top had repeated for £60 and they saw it was my last credit and told me to take the money so they could then switch it off. I reckon it was going for 75 or even the big 90 but they told me to leave because it was paying out too much!!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

small electric drill with large drillbit
3 metres of speaker wire,
bluetack
two sets of thin rubber gloves
tiny screwdrivers

wear the gloves
drill a hole through his petol cap,
drill another hole through the casing to his brake light
blue-tack the speaker wire inbetween the side panels of the car,
fray the wire a bit and stick it 2 inches into the petrol cap ( needs to be in the petrol fumes not in the actual liquid ) fix in place with blutack
pop the brakelight with a screwdriver,
(this is the tricky part) fray the wire and stick the end of the wire in, it needs to touch the filiment and both sides of the bulb fitting.
done

one of two things will happen...

he'll notice the wire, ring the police and he will be told someone tried to murder him.

or,
he'll drive to the end of the street, as soon as he touches the brakes his car will explode and probably flip over and set on fire...

either way, a suitable revenge for witholding your £40.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

We need to have the old "Fruitmob" revenge. Pick a night out and get everone on here to ring the pub at ten minute intervals asking for the forty quid back, whilst Jack has a cast iron alibi in case of further harassment allegations.

ps Is the pub part of a chain ? If so, go straight to head office and complain.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Why the fuck would you harass the pub first? If he switches the machine off you phone the police followed by the manu.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Top revenge tip I read somewhere. Put an advert in a paper for an expensive car but at a crazy low price and say something like quick sale needed as emigrating very soon and put the pubs phone number on the advert with his name. If you can find his mobile or home number ask them to call that after 2am due to the working hours he does.
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

Dunhamzzz wrote:Why the fuck would you harass the pub first? If he switches the machine off you phone the police followed by the manu.
Agreed,

You must remember fruit machine players aren't the smartest human beings in the world though Dunhamzzz, for one they choose to travel up and down the country playing these electrical games for hours on end rather than getting a decent job, qualifications, finding a nice family and setting up a legacy for when you reach 70 you'll kno that in life you done well, dont wanna look back and think look at all those days i was out playing these things *which will be extinct by then*, if you have kids that aren't asbo potential then when at aschool and they tell their mates what their dad does "he plays fruit machines" how cringeworthy
BFK

Post by BFK »

Nice reply Luke.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Dunhamzzz wrote:Why the fuck would you harass the pub first? If he switches the machine off you phone the police followed by the manu.
The police came and told me to leave, and i was in the wrong, and if i wanted my money i would have to take it to a small claims court. basicly they didnt give a fuck
Houston

Post by Houston »

ScottyNorth192 wrote:
Agreed,

You must remember fruit machine players aren't the smartest human beings in the world though Dunhamzzz, for one they choose to travel up and down the country playing these electrical games for hours on end rather than getting a decent job, qualifications, finding a nice family and setting up a legacy for when you reach 70 you'll kno that in life you done well, dont wanna look back and think look at all those days i was out playing these things *which will be extinct by then*, if you have kids that aren't asbo potential then when at aschool and they tell their mates what their dad does "he plays fruit machines" how cringeworthy

Or in your case ScottyKnob, your kids (adopted or abducted cos you're Incapable of getting it up) telling their mates that the reason they're so thin and gaunt is cos their dad blew his giro in the bookies.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

Just brought a new stoney coat, £475

Water of a ducks back.

Hope this helps. ta
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Do you un button the badge when you play?