Berkshire and Surrey

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Treasure hunt!
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Thought as much. Wonder who this could be as if I couldn't guess 8)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Oli wrote:Bringing this back on topic, I've never really been impressed with Bracknell, but Reading always seems to be ok. You from Reading Harry?
Yeah, born in Reading, lived here all my live, love it. Plenty of work and 25 minutes from London. If anyones passing through will happily buy them a beer.
Roulette free since December 2011.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Or a lime and soda.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ob wrote:
Dunhamzzz wrote:3rd worst place after London and East Anglia.

Woking is a like some sort of player hive.
Agreed Woking is madly done. Has been for years

Also Ill note this site is just becoming some.silly ego fest with nothing interesting said. Can all you muppets that think bragging is cool just piss off!

Either that or people pretending to be clueless (or legit) demanding to be informed on how to make £.

[/list]
dorkins

Post by dorkins »

harry2 wrote:Don'r see too many players around my way. Perhaps they are being discreet. At least 60-70 pubs in Reading.
done a few of the pubs in reading. the spoons seem to be dead half the time.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Funnily enough, was in a spoons last night, The Monks Retreat.

They had a

Deal Or No Deal, a Deal Or No Deal, a Deal Or No Deal and a Deal Or No Deal.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I remember when my spoons had a Vortex, Cluedo, Rovers, Dial and a Moley all at the same time!!!

I actually called in my spoons for the first time in about 2 months last week, needless to say, nothing had changed, still 6 DONDS. Many of which have lights out.

Fuckin Chilvers, dont think I dont know about your 'private' deals with several pubs.
Oli

Post by Oli »

harry2 wrote:Funnily enough, was in a spoons last night, The Monks Retreat.

They had a

Deal Or No Deal, a Deal Or No Deal, a Deal Or No Deal and a Deal Or No Deal.
I'm regularly in the monks! :D Its a good pre-drinking place on a night out with it being so close to everything! The machines are awful though - its been DONDs for ages. Although they did have an Indy a while ago.
streaky bacon?
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

BFK wrote:I remember when my spoons had a Vortex, Cluedo, Rovers, Dial and a Moley all at the same time!!!
THESE WERE THE DAYS!, NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT LIKE THIS AGAIN, THE EASE IN WHICH MONEY WAS MADE WAS UNREAL!

RIP
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

BFK wrote:I remember when my spoons had a Vortex, Cluedo, Rovers, Dial and a Moley all at the same time!!!

I actually called in my spoons for the first time in about 2 months last week, needless to say, nothing had changed, still 6 DONDS. Many of which have lights out.

Fuckin Chilvers, dont think I dont know about your 'private' deals with several pubs.

Tell me about it. Ipswich Spoons, 4 out of 5 are DONDs. Half the lights are out on the DOND Double so even getting the double deal isn't much help!

So he got rid of the only 'different' machine in there which was the Big Bucks Deluxe! Private deals eh?
ob

Post by ob »

ScottyNorth192 wrote:
THESE WERE THE DAYS!, NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT LIKE THIS AGAIN, THE EASE IN WHICH MONEY WAS MADE WAS UNREAL!

RIP
Are spoons ever going to get a decent playable in again? Tioli flikers/cashpots donds/bankjob are not decent playables btw before any muppet pipes up....

Don't really see new stuff varying from TIOLI/Deal clones for the forseable future...
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Your right OB, unless a dond becomes playable, darts and lone rangers were the last i can remember, I did see a pacman in a spoons in shefield last week, chipped ofcorse.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Always with the negative waves.
ob

Post by ob »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Always with the negative waves.
What do you see coming into spoons soon then Jord eh? Some pipe dream about a bfm machine having an empty that might last all of 4 days before its critical chip anyhow....

I'm just being REALISTIC, state of new stuff is terrible, anyone with half a brain knows that ffs!