Fruit Machines In Pubs With No Note Changer.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stevie S

Fruit Machines In Pubs With No Note Changer.

Post by Stevie S »

I remember going into a pub and chucking a few quid in a hi-lo and thinking "this is well worth the force". As I look at the machine, I realize that the note changer is sealed up and my pet hate is going to a bar for change. Anyway, I go the bar and get a drink with a £20 note and ask for the change in pound coins politely, back over to the machine and hammering away it is clear that it will drop very soon but I have used the £17 or so change from the drink so I go back the bar again with a £20 note, get a drink and for the second time ask for the change in pound coins, "sorry mate, I can't give you anymore, we are running out" said the spotty prick behind the bar. I already knew what was gonna happen next, I nailed my drink and told a mate I was with that I was getting off cause I was pisssed off and about 5 minutes after I am gone my mate phones and says "that bar fella has just changed a 20 in the till and is hitting the fruity". :x :x :x :x :x

A few weeks later some arsehole was driving past that bar fella after his shift and threw an Indian curry all over the poor guy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
brownld

Post by brownld »

I know where ur coming from, simple answer allways make sure u have plenty of nuggets on u and that the notey working. Revenge is sweet
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I see your point if its a pub in a town centre or something, but somewhere like a small quiet little village boozer that has one fruity and maybe 8 to 10 regulars wont usually have a massive stack of quids in the safe, simply because of how quiet the place is they just would never need such a quantity of change.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

One in town is like this! It was a bloody Poker Face as well and one day me and a mate decided to try and have it out lol
We did in the end, but swallowed all our quids and we were getting worried! Flat 70
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Even worse is when the notechanger light is on, and you have a nightmare of a session on the fruit, using up all your coins... and the bloody changer just rejects all notes.

That one has caught me out a few times.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

blackmogu wrote:Even worse is when the notechanger light is on, and you have a nightmare of a session on the fruit, using up all your coins... and the bloody changer just rejects all notes.

That one has caught me out a few times.
I've had the exact opposite once, the coin mech broke and I only had coins....in a busy spoons as well!

We all learn the lesson at some point to go out with enough £1s to cover a chase, or not play at all.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

go next door and get change? or change up coins at the bar

and for fucks sake... leave some credits in, if your MATE was there, you wont have to worry about someone playing it after???
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Spyder wrote:go next door and get change? or change up coins at the bar

and for fucks sake... leave some credits in, if your MATE was there, you wont have to worry about someone playing it after???
1. Train station - no bar in sight, and shops do not give out change too much. I'm not so desperate for the money to beg and hassle shopkeepers for pound coins. I also have some self respect. I chose to take the honourable path and concede defeat to my electronic foe.

2. My MATES are not the sort of people who would find playing a machine interesting or entertaining, hence I refrain from playing when i'm with my MATES. I have MATES outside the world of fruit machines. In fact, I have no MATES from the world of fruit machines. Best not to mix business with personal relationships and all that.

3. Stop trolling.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"