Newcastle

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Newcastle

Post by redlinesman »

Going to watch my cousin at the weekend at the stadium of light - he plays for notts county. Going to spend a few days in Newcastle and have a night out on the Sunday. Is there anywhere decent open on a Sunday, in terms of nightclubs? Will be playing a few machines as well, haven't been there for a while, but presume there must be still a few players around. Knew there used to be a few old schoolers around and suposed to be a guy called stocktin steve who's well on top of the area. I'll be happy to get my beer money and hotel paid + a little extra anyway. Staying at the Hilton.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I would say the gate would probably be the best as a sunday won't be very busy. I have a few mates that play in town but I don't bother. I only live 10 mins away. I'm not full time so wudnt be on top. Well done to you if you make that but I very much doubt it, but I would like to no how ya got on :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

Didn't OB make a post about Newcastle bein the most covered city he'd EVA been to???

Mind u, I guess there are plenty of towns/citys that would try and claim that title.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

If you go into the life centre to go to Digital, be careful as whilst it's apparently a great club it's bang in the middle of the gay area(which we found out after spending an hour in one of them and wondering where all the clunge had disappeared to).

Also getting a spoons breakfast next morning, in the space of an hour at least 2 or 3 players were in checking the machines :lol: .
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Drpepper wrote:If you go into the life centre to go to Digital, be careful as whilst it's apparently a great club it's bang in the middle of the gay area(which we found out after spending an hour in one of them and wondering where all the clunge had disappeared to).

Also getting a spoons breakfast next morning, in the space of an hour at least 2 or 3 players were in checking the machines :lol: .
Digitals amazing, ive been about 20+ times and its just normal crowd in plus its not actually in the gay area. Has some of the best djs in the world go there. The gays goto Powerhouse which is a proper gay nightclub, I have a couple of lesbian mates which go.

Bit of an old video but shows you the type who go in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqnTlueJmzM
Paul987

Post by Paul987 »

yea i live 10 miles away asswell :D
its not stockton steve its the mackems . steve and ian . but a no lots of my friends whos on top of newcastle . i just play on the outside if newcaste etc . i play fulltime .