tot - shocker

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bigv038

tot - shocker

Post by bigv038 »

today i was playing a £25 tot i was up to £6 (blue sevens from nudges) on the cash trail ona 12 so i went lower the hi-lo reel stuck and stayed on 12 however i still climbed the cash ladder, this happened all the way to jp :shock: i played for the next board to see if it did it again but it didnt. it was like an IM. anyone else ever have this happen? played this machine so many times in so many different venues and have never experianced it before. any comments?
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

No, that's a new one to me, i like the sound of it though :D
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

No happens on them all the HI/LO reel doesn't get stuck you'll see it does spin but just lands on 12 again. Usually only happens when quite high up the cash trail and you have just lost an extra life. Can sometimes go all the way to £12 and then roll in a 7 just to piss you off.
This can also happen on a 1 but it is usually 12

I am quite glad you have seen this too because somebody called me a liar the last time i mentioned it but I have seen it on 3 seperate machine 2X£15 and 1X£25 JP

I play this quite a lot and need someone to try something the next time they play to see if i was just lucky or it does work.
Most people know that when you have a near complete matrix and you get a bonus the only things which are going to stop you getting JP are Selector or Shuffle. If you need one symbol and it gives you respin it will always bring in that final symbol.

Here is the situation you get a bonus and it offers super hold you need three symbols but can only get two via super hold. i have held these two symbols and let the third one go and twice now it has bought in the last symbol needed to complete the matrix. Not sure if it has just been luck of if letting the thrid reel goes acts like a respin??
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I had that situation before and it does spin in the final symbol needed to fill the matrix.

Also had 12 lower 12 before. It does something similar on the chipped pie factory at about £5 - £7 on the cash gamble.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

thanks for confirming this, some ppl probably thought i was bullshittin as it is weird for a m/c to do this. ive only had it once and i play it a fair bit. :x will give that superhold thing a look tho :wink: