Away

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yep, that split second time to cough before throwing a pound coin in!!

Like when I was in corals once and me some old bloke walked up to the only spare fobt. 'After You' I said being kind. I grabbed a football coupon only to hear the noise rainbow riches makes when u get rainbow riches symbols on a win line, followed by a lot of shouting. Yep it was a full screen!! 3rd press.

Or that time back in the S16 days when I was £400 into an elvis and decided to bail with nothing thru fear of a massive brainout, and then some chink put a tenner in and got 5 cabs on his last spin.

Or when I put £1500 in an S16 rainbow with outrageous pot levels without getting them once and some woman put a score in and managed to recycle it for 4 hours getting pots 3 times boards galore and sacked it with a grand exactly.

I could go on........
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

another top read george
Little discipline = BIG issue

Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

What on earth is there really to play in Victory in Hull? Seemed like just a bunch of lotechs and Fair Games, and the starwars switched off. I much prefer Showcase

@PMK...I've also been the victim of an "After you!" gesture. Wasn't on any £500s, but was on a 70, and still...arrrrrrrgh :lol:
AMK

Post by AMK »

Victory in Hull. Christ there's maybe 8 playables? 
... Join The Party!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Well when I went it as mostly lotechs as far as the eye could see! lol, so I ended up just putting a few in Hokey Cokey, walking round past thousands of Fair Games and that's that.
Perhaps I don't know what is playable so much, or I'm not seeing the whole arcade, but I was disappointed with what I saw lol
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

theres 2 of them i think that can do a £150+ streak you have to keep your eye out for a certain reel setup,which iniatiates the MASSIVE STREAK. and also hidden unlimited nudges aswell is another option.