PISS TAKE

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its very hazardous from all angles at the mo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all the more reason to be above board , and not carry anything,,,,,,,,,,,,, even refill keys ,,,,,,,,,,, why give em an excuse?
Little discipline = BIG issue

AMK

Post by AMK »

I have a rule now. Never have more than 100 in coins. I too was pulled not so long ago, having 500 on me in notes and 300 in coins, daily bank now and stick to the 300 float.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

uber-pro wrote:I would have made the police turn the machine back on and take the £40. If there is a problem they'll know who I am and have their evidence of theft. Otherwise they'll give it back eventually.

If they refuse to take the cash, I'm reporting the landlord for theft, and if they wont listen to that, I'm making a complaint to the police complaints commision, with their specific badge numbers.

Had a simialr thing a while ago and was assured by police that I'll get any money due to me, funnily enough when the machine was OK'd by the company, there was no money in the bank. Shocker.
Good post, i was thinking along the same lines..once it get's to that stage there's not much chance u will be welcome there again!! So may as well go the whole hog...
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

had pretty much the same situation myself.. please scroll down to the bottom line..

THE BOTTOM LINE:
Hes robbed you, bye bye money.
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

bigpokercouk wrote:had pretty much the same situation myself.. please scroll down to the bottom line..

THE BOTTOM LINE:
Hes robbed you, bye bye money.
:lol: :lol: :lol: true

But... i wouldnt stand for it, guess its just a case of nipping it in the bud!

Soon as the landlord kicks off, and turns mc off, u demand the money thats owed! If the police do get called, tell them its happened in the past, as soon as i leave the landlord turns the mc on, and pockets the money!!
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

i no ur scamming it lads u think im stupid errrr u obviously r then!
on the subject of apparently drilling a hole in the side of the machine surprised he and the locals didnt see me bringing in a big dewalt sds drill thro the door :shock:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Trail Boost wrote:surprised he and the locals didnt see me bringing in a big dewalt sds drill thro the door :shock:

that'd be the funniest thing i have ever seen.. someone do it for a laugh/youtube video

walk in with a massive massive drill, ask the barman for half a coke.. then ask him for the change in £1 coins.. then ask him if theres anywhere you can plug in your drill... lol
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Dont give me ideas! :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Just rang him said i aint getting money, ringing a few plumbers ect, and going to report them to sky
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

this kind of bolshy attitude from landlords needs treating like this. thankfully this is the only bit of hassle iv had. i get the odd piss and moan.

this video is from around 18 month ago or so when the juice's came out.

still got the same landlord, and he leaves me alone. he does watch me, and asked me a bit after this whats happening with this connect 4 on quizzers. lol :roll:

but i also like the idea of post the pubs number up, and a tin of paint through the window. or boot polish his windows. it doesnt come off. :wink: