Nicked for approx. 40,000!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

Love the cam9 picture, it says members of the gang tampering with a machine at Cherwell Valley Services!! To me, it looks like he has has dropped a pound coin on the floor, and is frantically looking for it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

2 down for the melons wrote:
bigpokercouk wrote:lol few months inside with the playstation and tv, a weeks wages taken away! hardly the end of the world.get real guys!

and yeh I do know the full details of the case, that story in the oxford mail uses some stupid phrases to say the least!
I would hardly call 3yrs 4months, a few months!!..

Quite long infact, but for the cash they had, not a bad result i suppose!

Just baffles me when folks deceide to go and do a bit of bish bash bosh on the fruits, he left himself so open to get nicked...
10 months already spent on remand (remand - mmuch easier stay inside) then good behavior.. tag etc.. dont add upto much longer staying with her maj
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

BFK wrote:Whether Tommy gets out in 3 months or 3 years, he'll still be richer than anyone on this site. Forget 6 figures.........
in order.
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

bigpokercouk wrote:
2 down for the melons wrote:
bigpokercouk wrote:lol few months inside with the playstation and tv, a weeks wages taken away! hardly the end of the world.get real guys!

and yeh I do know the full details of the case, that story in the oxford mail uses some stupid phrases to say the least!
I would hardly call 3yrs 4months, a few months!!..

Quite long infact, but for the cash they had, not a bad result i suppose!

Just baffles me when folks deceide to go and do a bit of bish bash bosh on the fruits, he left himself so open to get nicked...
10 months already spent on remand (remand - mmuch easier stay inside) then good behavior.. tag etc.. dont add upto much longer staying with her maj
True, I was forgetting about, good behaviour and that!! :o ops:
badders2

Post by badders2 »

he is bullington prison is he
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
rickroll

Post by rickroll »

bullingdon