Newcastle... WTF!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

no but theres still an unchipped money laundry after departure lounge at gatwick airport
Scott

Post by Scott »

You been at the disco biscuits?
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

sir ratholer wrote:
ob wrote:
sir ratholer wrote:The thing is mate, I can understand the town centre being like that - I'm sure most big town/city centres are very similar.

It's when all the estate and backstreet pubs are done then you know the area is fucked!
true enough but then whats going on in the airport!! this is AFTER secuirty!
I forgot about that! Fair one! I remember when they had the 4 reeler at gatwick for about 2 years after security, trying to work out how to do it without having to get on a plane!
Just book a cheapy single flight then just either miss the plane and act silly, oh I forgot the time, or say u are a worried flyer and you just can't go through with the flight!!!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I have to admit I did think about doing that! However I'm sure you won't be able to get away with that too often...

Also it would be tough to make a profit after taking into account the ridiculous price of parking at gatwick!
Bored of the grind.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR MR DILLAN FOR FLIGHT 213 TO NORWICH
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Back in the day there was a couple of old schoolers round Newcastle who were out 24/7 and were as discipined as you can get. Can't remember there names but presume they are still around as heard a rumour that they'll come out the game millionaires.
darren

Post by darren »

thecannonball89 wrote:THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR MR DILLAN FOR FLIGHT 213 TO NORWICH
LOL you have to get a video playing a hi lo and that happening just after a top.

Lol Ob, why not tell the world eh? Ive been doing this for time :)
smurf boy

newcastle...wtf!!

Post by smurf boy »

think its ian and steve yeah there really dedicated my mate did 3 days with them come home absolutely fucked lol

Post by 999329753 »

The best place in UK for a weekend away bar none. Back in early 2000s used to go a few times s year and always did well. I remember a place called the ' deuchars arms' fireball and hell raiser maybe. Both machines flying, went back next day and did well again. Played a mortal wombat that was bolted to the wall which is something you don't see in suffolk!! The only place I seem to remember the machines being consistently dead was on the tuxedo princess!!!
darren

Post by darren »

Last time I was there they had 3 70 reds in a night club in the gate centre. Snakes, Hi-Lo and Balti. Talk about a selection :wink:
AMK

Post by AMK »

Speaking of clubs with playables... Che Bar Blackpool... 3 £70 reds, a chipped star wars and an unchipped rainbow? Lol oh and a £70 monop. All on 70% :D
Paul987

Post by Paul987 »

yea steve and ian are out alot . see them around quite regualry .
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Could be robson and his mate? Their pretty commited too.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

uber-pro wrote:Could be robson and his mate? Their pretty commited too.
I knew robson vaguely a few years back, my mate knew him well. We met up with him once and did a route with him. Very good player, I was impressed.
Bored of the grind.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

playwithrob wrote:Speaking of clubs with playables... Che Bar Blackpool... 3 £70 reds, a chipped star wars and an unchipped rainbow? Lol oh and a £70 monop. All on 70% :D

Pub in Blackpool makes me laugh - a £70 Snakes, Hi Lo, Indy Grail, Monopoly skiller, and one other I forget - needless to say the place wasn't burnt - it was absolutely nuked.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"