Newcastle... WTF!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Newcastle... WTF!!

Post by ob »

OMG now I thought I knew a burnt place, but I haven't been to Newcastle in a while, but OMG IS THIS TOWN THE MOST BURNT IVE EVER SEEN!!!

a) All coins/LG, nothing there, boards etc.
b) Video playables done
c) Saw 4 DIFFERENT players check a coin whilst eating in a pub...
d) FUCKING AIRPORT AFTER SECURITY ALIEN NOT BOARDING - YOU WHAT?!!?!? WHO THE FUCK DID THAT!

Wasn't there for playing, but OMG!!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

my m8 from hanley stoke-on-trent , says its exactly the same there ,,,,,,,, driving round the ring rd with other players lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Was pretty fucked up Middlesborough when I visited during the Indy MT week
Paul987

Post by Paul987 »

newcastles really fucked up . thats why my guys are on top :D
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

The thing is mate, I can understand the town centre being like that - I'm sure most big town/city centres are very similar.

It's when all the estate and backstreet pubs are done then you know the area is fucked!
Bored of the grind.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

trayhop123 wrote:my m8 from hanley stoke-on-trent , says its exactly the same there ,,,,,,,, driving round the ring rd with other players lol
Seen quite a few new faces about the place. That's why I packed in a while back, I aint got the time or effort anymore. Got beaten to Yates for doors for a ESB by about 4 minutes. Saved me a few quid as it wasn't boarding anyway but it was the 1st time I'd seen him, with 3 or 4 other players that I know about I just thought Fuck it.

And Hanley is the biggest shithole of a town to drink in now. Sticky floors, Shite beer and "Space Invaders" everywhere.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Paul987

Post by Paul987 »

glendale loves newcastle when he comes down :D
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

If you find a darts electro dead then you know its time to evacuate the area.
ob

Post by ob »

sir ratholer wrote:The thing is mate, I can understand the town centre being like that - I'm sure most big town/city centres are very similar.

It's when all the estate and backstreet pubs are done then you know the area is fucked!
true enough but then whats going on in the airport!! this is AFTER secuirty!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

If one player uses the plane as transport, then so will others. Perhaps ob just got the remains of another player, unfortunately perhaps less than 24 hours after it got burnt
Mr McStreak

Re: Newcastle... WTF!!

Post by Mr McStreak »

ob wrote: d) FUCKING AIRPORT AFTER SECURITY ALIEN NOT BOARDING - YOU WHAT?!!?!? WHO THE FUCK DID THAT!

Wasn't there for playing, but OMG!!!
Maybe one of the 500000 people who can now play them was off on holiday somewhere. Even so i'd be a bit disappointed, but would still have played it out.
darren

Re: Newcastle... WTF!!

Post by darren »

Haha so you took my advice then eh :wink:

U were unlucky to find Newcastle like that.

Amazing that the alien in departures wasnt there tho!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

ob wrote:
sir ratholer wrote:The thing is mate, I can understand the town centre being like that - I'm sure most big town/city centres are very similar.

true enough but then whats going on in the airport!! this is AFTER secuirty!
I forgot about that! Fair one! I remember when they had the 4 reeler at gatwick for about 2 years after security, trying to work out how to do it without having to get on a plane!
Bored of the grind.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I made good money through security at leeds Bradford on a stag do this year and just cash all coins at a exchange place
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Anyone know what's heathrow departure side ??
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens