Nicked for approx. 40,000!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

A key always comes in usefull for quiz machines, refill a fruit if it goes empty and check fruits with no note change.

But I must say at the moment they are pointless
badders2

Post by badders2 »

there not worried about getting caught because alot of it is very much safe
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Looks like they should of been worried. Nice spell in the slammer awaits
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

lol few months inside with the playstation and tv, a weeks wages taken away! hardly the end of the world.get real guys!

and yeh I do know the full details of the case, that story in the oxford mail uses some stupid phrases to say the least!
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

bigpokercouk wrote:lol few months inside with the playstation and tv, a weeks wages taken away! hardly the end of the world.get real guys!

and yeh I do know the full details of the case, that story in the oxford mail uses some stupid phrases to say the least!
I would hardly call 3yrs 4months, a few months!!..

Quite long infact, but for the cash they had, not a bad result i suppose!

Just baffles me when folks deceide to go and do a bit of bish bash bosh on the fruits, he left himself so open to get nicked...
rickroll

Post by rickroll »

the last one (tom) will be out in 6 months
binsser

gutted

Post by binsser »

They lost everything proceeds of crime takes the lot including ur ,car,and the cloths on ur back !
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Of course you just put all your money where they can find it?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Re: gutted

Post by gambogaz1 »

binsser wrote:They lost everything proceeds of crime takes the lot including ur ,car,and the cloths on ur back !
Never believed this until a mate got sent for a stretch. They took his entire wardrobe of clothes, but thet do have to offer it you back at whatever valuation they get. His car got sold though.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

How does it work with the police then? I see the police said they had netted 43,000 in the offences they were charged with!

So anything over that who gets it?
rickroll

Post by rickroll »

the blokes been doing this for 10+ yrs , he paid 250k into one account in 10 mnths thats after paying everyone all expenses and his pocket money.

do you really think he has lost everything? surface is merely scratched
Ca$h is King

Post by Ca$h is King »

lol this was entertaining! with that kind of ability why not be more discrete about it and enjoy some steady dosh..? And as for putting it in the bank...... :shock:
binsser

lololol

Post by binsser »

no i said they take everything not they TOOK everything lol anyyone that knew tom knew he didnt give a fuck he was well brazent anyway he was also grassed right up!
binsser

the other

Post by binsser »

the others goe no where they ve got em now the money seized can be paid back the the companys stolen from if u put a valid claim in... they all got done because they thought they couldnt be caught but they actually got caught through blue tooth but it doesnt tell u that as i dont think they want people to know so they can catch others in the futue with it they set up about 7 differnats services an then they waited for them to come back as they werent leaving a single coin in any fruit daily lololol ur going to get fucked its obvious but they havent got long left so if u dont see em again in the paper they must have learnt their leason!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Whether Tommy gets out in 3 months or 3 years, he'll still be richer than anyone on this site. Forget 6 figures.........