Ladcrooks.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

I often put £103 coins through a roulette, i'll have a few bets on lucky8 on a say £50 ish pot, after i've lost £3 i print receipt, never had a word said, also juice machines is a good way to get rid of coins, providing they're ticket.
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

Perhaps they are looking out for big bucks going through them without many spins, the good thing about lucky8 is you can make £3 last ages, putting £10-£15 in these every few minutes goes largely unnoticed.
Cobwebs 👆
Houston

Post by Houston »

My mate had the money laundering thing thrown at him in William Hills before. He stuck £200 in and collected £280 out after a few spins.

They said he had to have his original notes back!

Another friend had over £2000 in coins confiscated by the police on a money laundering charge before then had the total amount returned to him via a cheque. So the police have in fact, laundered the coins for him.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

harry2 wrote:
ma71lda wrote:You have to stake every penny you put in lol, so laughable.

Don't laugh. Try putting £20, having a few £1 spins, load it up with notes and collect. The payout flags up a "refer to head office" message, due to money laundering.

Try it tomorrow and see.
Harry, I know where you're coming from mate. I worked in Willy Hills for a few weeks earlier this year and during the induction they drill all the spiel into you. Rather thoroughly too.

I just think if you load a machine with £800 willing to play with it all and then some, but get lucky after a few spins to the tune of £350 then call it a day....why do you have to be victimised for winning and using your brains? Nobody can force you to play with all of the deposited cash, can they? I also understand how dodgy and underhand it would look if the spins were only of £20 each, then a withdrawal of say, £740, I would be very suspicious myself.

Apparantly £350 p/w after tax is around the national average.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

I can't understand why they're so paronoid! Unless somebody is saying i want the winnings, deposited in my bank account, what difference does it make?

If i was into crime, i would prefer a paper trail leading all the way to my bank account, rather than xxx amount of cash, hidden around the house.
and having to explain to the pigs, i won it on roulette in a bookies!..
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

2 down for the melons wrote:I can't understand why they're so paronoid! Unless somebody is saying i want the winnings, deposited in my bank account, what difference does it make?
Because a few grand in notes, complete with a receipt from where it was lawfully obtained is 'clean' money.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

DildoDez wrote:
2 down for the melons wrote:I can't understand why they're so paronoid! Unless somebody is saying i want the winnings, deposited in my bank account, what difference does it make?
Because a few grand in notes, complete with a receipt from where it was lawfully obtained is 'clean' money.
But the bookies would adopt the same rule, as somebody requesting money paid into bank, once somebody requests a receipt....my point is, there is no need for the Mr..Average punter, to be treated like this..
darren

Post by darren »

I had a feeling this wasnt going to work out smoothly, so i had my receipt, which was changed for another one, an IOU £36 one..... AND a record of the previous numbers that occured.

Upon phoning yet again today, it appears that they have no record of how i possibly could have had such an ammount.

Also they are telling me i was betting the likes of £1.80 a spin, in fact I was all in every bet....

They were explaining how i was betting on numbers with a corner, and a split here and there telling me the numbers i was betting on. Which i have to say didnt seem like my betting style at all.

The key thing is though that they mentioned i had a 'straight up' bet on number 30, which came in, and returned £1.80. This of course is not possible as the minimum possible bet on a straight up number is 20p in ladbrokes which obviously would return £7.20.

I asked her to explain what happened on the spin where number 11 came in and it seemed to me that they were denying that a number 11 came in at all.

Absolute bs, il certainly not be gambling with them again.
Houston

Post by Houston »

All bookmakers are bad news when it comes to customer relations.

A friend of a friend had a double on Real Madrid And Inter Milan with Tote and asked for the prices (which they got from their screen). They both won and was meant to pay just over two thousand, but when he went to collect they said both the prices had changed so paid him nearly two hundred less.

I'm pretty sure this only ever works in their favour as if you took 8-1 on a horse, but it won at 10s, there'd be no way they would pay you at the bigger price.

However, Darren, did you not post on another thread thatyou weren't a gambler? Apologies if I'm wrong.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
darren

Post by darren »

Lol yes I did say that on another thread but it was a joke. Im pretty happy knowing ive had them before and will work out something again.

Fook the £40, i want £40k :lol: