King Kong

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
silent g

Post by silent g »

JG wrote:
I'm 4'10" tall, Due to my small stature, I am practically invisible to someone of Silent G's height. That gives me a huge advantage.
if you were that short you could cripple me with a nutbut lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Scott

Post by Scott »

You have got to stand up for yourself, i've had a few kickings in my time but i have always had a pop, i'd never let anyone bully me full stop!

Fuckin hate bullies!!!
Cobwebs 👆
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Was it in Watford that you had the hassle Jack?

If so, I think I know the guy who you're on about - his teeth are so green he needs to clean them with Weedol, breath like a sewer. He's a wimp, trust me.

I had hassle once withan arcade manager in Hastings once. Quite a big guy with a taste for bullying smaller people. He thought I was still a kid and accused me of putting my boot through the Hot Shot. Ok, I did but nevertheless. He was a strong bloke and I'm not, so he had the better of me in the arcade and grabbed me round the neck! Fuckin' hurt, I can tell you! He kept pushing me out of the arcade, but when we got outside I turned and smiled cos I knew I was going to beat him now. I don't want to brag ( but I will! ), I was way over the top but had to as if he got hold of me, I would've been in trouble.

I went to a rival's arcade (via the doctor's), and a short time later, the police arrived and nicked me! Great!

I was charged and went to court, but it got thrown out.

The guy now works for Agora and when he sees me he tries to talk as if I'm his mate!

Before
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Nope, this hapend in my hometown.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

silent g wrote:
and ive only ever had 1 person tell me i was on their machine, he was chubby with glasses in the bull in chislehurst and i was on a d+n, i know he used to play with danny king till dans mum started driving him lol (she dont anymore) and i see him go in the rat and parrot after i'd came out with £80 from the d+n in there, he didnt look happy lol.

anyway he said (not to my face, from behind me) "i play this area, your on one of my machines" i turned to him and said "what the fuck did you say you fucking fat nobhead" and he said "nothing mate" and left lol.

dont take shit from anyone.
Pretty sure I know who you mean there. He thinks he has a divine right to every machine round here.
Bored of the grind.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

bad thing about fruitys is thaty ou normally have your back to everyone... major disadvantage..

i dont give a fuck tho... im not big, and im not rock hard or anything, but i do work out, and i get angry really really fucking quickly, if i sensed hostility id start on them in an instance..

hit them in the head with a glass, afterall, you forgot it was in your hand and you were trying to defend yourself.

just make sure you dont aim for the face, you'll get two or three gbh charges before you get in much trouble..
skinner

Post by skinner »

Spyder wrote:bad thing about fruitys is thaty ou normally have your back to everyone... major disadvantage..

i dont give a fuck tho... im not big, and im not rock hard or anything, but i do work out, and i get angry really really fucking quickly, if i sensed hostility id start on them in an instance..

hit them in the head with a glass, afterall, you forgot it was in your hand and you were trying to defend yourself.

just make sure you dont aim for the face, you'll get two or three gbh charges before you get in much trouble..
Wouldnt advise that,just ask glendale,ended up doing an 18 month stretch!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

depends if you've been done for anything beforehand i suppose.

an its not like you stick around after, or leave a buisness card or anything...

just make sure its off camera.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

pretty sure a gbh would get you clink even for a 1st offence
silent g

Post by silent g »

gbh 1st offence = pay compensation and 250 hours comunity payback and 2 year suspended sentance i think..

trying to keep people out of jail nowadays lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pokerkingqueen

why not

Post by pokerkingqueen »

carry a chainsaw in the boot and let rip
Glendale

Tools of the trade!

Post by Glendale »

silent g wrote:gbh 1st offence = pay compensation and 250 hours comunity payback and 2 year suspended sentance i think..

trying to keep people out of jail nowadays lol.
mine was a few years back, 1st offence for violence and was lucky to just get 18 month, offered big comp for a walk and got told, NO! Was just one stupid punch and got strung up! Reckon i must have done the judges machine before as he seemed hacked off!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
bowie

Post by bowie »

Seems like you got a heavy sentence darren, i used to run with a few low level gangsters who got community for growing their own plants!!
bowie

Post by bowie »

mr lugsy wrote:pretty sure a gbh would get you clink even for a 1st offence
Not in Fife it wouldn't.
milk monitor

Jungalism

Post by milk monitor »

Laugh at it. The game can warp your view of who’s entitled, but everybody at whatever level has the natural and legal right to feather their nest. Most of the aggressive old boys that you encounter are coming to grips with the fact that their nest is not robust to withstand what’s coming. Despite the long Indian summer. However bad these programmers appear to be.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)