Worst gambling blooper

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Surely the worst blooper on here is JG? ]
Surely not! I would never describe his Bloops with an air of negativity! :wink:
That reminds me. I had a red 7 setup on a Doctors and Nurses via the rip, which is basically jackpot on this £5 machine.
I just wanted to check round reel 1 ONE MORE TIME to make sure that wasn't a blue 7 2 away, otherwise I'd try for the afterboard. what happened?
Leant on collect.
£1.
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

new chip rainbows etc go to 70 on wild thing
i hate swede
silent g

Post by silent g »

fucked up today,
playing poker-job or bank-face whatever it is,
started in the middle and spun 2 super shots 1st 1 landing on bank-job but i was granny pushing the button grrrrr, i hi lo'd it till all shots were gone exept £70 cash shot then got that off skill stop.
cant stop thinking i coulda got £140 off the feature tho grrrr.

if u wonder why i call it poker job whatch this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnhiCFu6 ... eature=sub
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
dorkins

Post by dorkins »

Scott wrote:Sounds very big reds like.

I once pressed collect feature on a Hilo silver when it offered mega streak on a next credit, I had been on the nighter at the time but no excuse :o ops:
lol saw a bloke do that was halarious. but another £20 in and left it. Got on it a tenner later hi low silver paid £120. cheers mate :)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Who's first? :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:wink:
JG

Post by JG »

Reminds me of playing an £8 token jackpot Vamp it up in Willenhall-on-sea. I was waiting for my chips when I saw some bloke get super tutti-frutti for jackpot. He foolishly walked off and I walked on. Got a quick £48 in repeats!!!! I played them back through for cash and set up the double bars above and managed to get back £124 in cash, so a good result form the chippy.

As I was driving back I remembered I had forgotten to request vinegar, so i thought I'd stop off at the next fish bar and lo and behold there was a £70 Fairground loaded on a Triple 777 cabinet. AS a double bonus there was a £2000 hopper. Some bloke had left it on the coconut shy feature as he was bored. I looked down and saw only two buttons START and LOSE YA MONEY, both performed the same function and I was unable to empty the game. £3k later got a late night pass which went on to pots for bronze for £82.34. Sick. Most expensive vinegar I ever bought.

Apparently some bloke saw me leave dejected and jumped on and with super reflexes got a quick £500 on Helter Skelter which repeated twice. Oh well.

Finally a quick burst of on line roulette for me.

£100 black. Red.
£200 black. Red.
£400 black. Red.
£800 black. Zero.
£1600 black. Red
£3200 black. Red.
£6400 black. Red.
£128000 black. Red.
£500000 black. Red.
£1 black. Black.
£1 red. Black.
£2 red. Red.
£1 black. Black.
£1 red. Red.
£1 black. Black.
£1 red. Black.
£2 red. Red.
£1 black. Black.
£1 red. Red.
£1 black. Red.
£2 black. Red.
£4 black. Red.
£500000 black. Red.

I didn't have any more bets as my computer strangely broke into several pieces after that.

Oh well.
JG